This ability has the highest damage in all of the Micro-Sentry's arsenal, at 27 base damage and 1.35x Attack coefficient. It is similar to Rampage, but it's 2-turn duration makes it easier to manage (can pull it in time, if the enemy switches to a counter) and an excellent filler for a
"rotation", while waiting to unleash next storm or refresh Immolate.
Other bits information:
- It delivers all of its damage
in a single-hit
. This means it doesn't have any additional sinergy with Call Lightning.
- If combined with Overcharge,
only the first attack benefits from its damage boost
(out of the two). In any case, it is probably the only ability worth using Overcharge on..
It competes for the spot against the Micro-Sentry's only defensive ability.
However, given this pet's stats, even with Extra Plating it doesn't become tanky at all, and makes it lacking in the offensive department (forcing you to chain-cast Fel Immolate or to use Laser), so probably best to focus on its strengths and pick Haywire in all cases.
No way this thing has a 95% hit chance. Absolutely no way. It feels like it misses half the time. Probably less but no way this thing has a 5% chance to miss unless I have the worst luck in the world.
If you're suddenly wondering why your pet team isn't working, patch 6.1 changed this ability from a Beast ability to Mechanical.
Somewhat frustrating, as
was a nice combination.
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our