This NPC sits in your Garrison and gives out the Daily quests relating to the 2015 Hallow's End event.
The quests are (since they aren't linked to this character on Wowhead yet):
Mutiny on the Boneship
Culling The Crew
is a holiday visitor to your Garrison (Hallow's End).
For Alliance she is located in front of the water fountain next to
in the middle of any level 3 Garrison.
For Horde she is near the central fire in any level 3 Garrison.
If you are under level 100 and visit a level 3 Garrison you will see
, but she will not have any quests for you.
gives the following dailies (you turn them into
Quest requires you to be level 100 and in a level 3 Garrison.
All 4 quests take place just west of Socrethar's Rise in Shadowmoon Valley.
From her dailies you can earn 5
. Enough to buy one decoration.
You will need to do dailies a total of 5 days, on one character, to get enough
to buy all Hallow's End decorations. If you have multiple level 100s you can have them do the dailies then send the decoration or
to one character to decorate one Garrison with multiple items.
You can use all the Hallow's End's decorations at one time without them cancelling each other.
"Dress your garrison's guards in festive costumes."
"Pumpkins, candles and other decor for your garrison."
"Invites an Arakkoa seer to your garrison."
"A Pandaren Brew Witch, who brings plenty of fresh brew for your garrison."
"A ghoulish box of spectral rats, maggots, and spiders."
Your garrison needs to be level 3 for Orukan and the garrison candy bucket to appear for you. You also need to be at least level 100, according to other comments I've seen.
use someone else's garrison. You can see her and the candy bucket in other people's level 3 garrisons, but you won't be able to interact with them, even if you have them unlocked in your own garrison.
I was unsatisfied with the clarity of the instructions on the Alemental Costume others have posted, so I am adding my own.
Hallow's End is arguably one of the most important holidays to do on every toon.
You can only set up a toon with access to the Alemental costume once per year, during Hallow's End. Once you set it up, its available year-round.
How to get the Alemental costume:
1. Be at least level 100.
2. Get a level 3 WoD garrison on the toon.
3. The Hallow's End holiday must be active. (October).
4. Talk to Orukan in your level 3 garrison and grab the dailies.
5. Complete the dailies to earn 5x Spooky Supplies
6. Talk to vendor Izzy Hollyfizzle in your level 3 garrison
7. Buy the Witch's Brew (garrison decoration) for 5x Spooky Supplies.
8. Right-click on the Witch's Brew to apply it to your level 3 garrison.
9. Brew-Witch Shadowpaw will spawn in your level 3 garrison.
She is at 47,54 in the Horde garrison and 43,46 in the Alliance garrison.
10. Next to Shadowpaw is a cauldron of brew.
Now the rules get strange.
11. If you hover your cursor over the cauldron, your cursor will turn into a gear. Click it and you will get an item called Mysterious Brew. This Brew is like the Hallowed Wands. You can use it to change anyone into an Alemental for 5 minutes. It can be yourself, a party or raid member, someone of your faction that you are not grouped with at all. It cannot be used on NPCs. The Brew has 5 charges and is unique. You cannot carry more than 1. The cauldron is only clickable if you were not carrying a brew when you entered your garrison zone and have not used it in your current visit yet. If the cauldron is not clickable, make sure you delete the brew from your bags, then do a quick zone out / zone in of your garrison and the cauldron will be clickable again.
The garrison decorations can be put on display year-round. So once you add this decoration to your garrison, you can use it 365 days of the year. You can only unlock it during Hallow's End, and it must be unlocked on every toon you have. It is not account-wide.
这个 NPC 能在这些地区找到：
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our