[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Shadow-Lord Iskar weaves illusions that deceive the raid, but the nearby Eye of Anzu provides the key to seeing through the twisted arakkoa's deception. Players may pass the Eye around among raid members to counter specific attacks of Iskar and his minions.
Periodically, Iskar takes to the skies and channels powerful beams of fel energy, as his minions swoop down to attack on the ground.
- Healers –
Pass the [Eye of Anzu] to players affected by [Phantasmal Winds].
Focus healing on allies affected by [Phantasmal Wounds] or pass the [Eye of Anzu] to them.
Move away from other players if targeted by [Fel Chakram].
Hold the [Eye of Anzu] to be able to dispel the [Fel Bomb] during [Phantasmal Obliteration].
- 安苏之眼 – Throw the Eye of Anzu to targetted ally. Allows holder of Eye of Anzu to see through shadow illusions.
- 聚焦冲击 – Hurls a beam of fel energy, inflicting 389 Fire damage split between enemy targets in front of the caster.
- 幻影之风 – Overwhelms enemies with the illusion of wind that pushes them towards the edge of the cliff. Holding the Eye of Anzu removes the illusion.
- 邪能飞轮 – Shadow-Lord Iskar hurls a Fel Chakram that ricochets off of three players before returning to him. Upon impact with these targets the chakram will explode, inflicting up to 51 Fire damage to all enemies based on their proximity to the explosion. Additionally, this chakram inflicts 35 Fire damage to any players through which it passes on the way to the target.
- 幻影之伤 – Shadow-Lord Iskar unleashes phantasmal bolts that wound their targets, causing them to bleed profusely until healed past 90% of their maximum health. It inflicts 47 Shadow damage, and then deals 16 Shadow damage every 2 seconds until healed past 90% of their maximum health. Holding the Eye of Anzu removes the illusion.
- 邪能焚化 – A beam of fel corrupted light fixates on a target igniting the ground and inflicting 33 Fire Damage every 1.5 sec.
- Phantasmal Radiance
- 绝望之链 – Links pairs of enemies together with Dark Bindings. The Eye of Anzu enables you to see who you are partnered with.
- 暗影之缚 – Phantasmal chains attach you to another, inflicting 12 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec. for 30 sec. While chained Abandoned Hope will be triggered if Dark Bindings expires, your partner dies, or you stand near anyone with Dark Bindings that is not your partner. Abandoned Hope will inflict 583 Shadow damage if triggered. Standing near your partner will dispel the chains.
- 邪能导管 – Channels Fel Chain Lightning every 1.5 sec, dealing 54 Nature damage and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Affects 5 total targets. Every cast of Fel Chain Lightning also increases Nature damage dealt by 25%. Can only be interrupted by an enemy holding the Eye of Anzu.
- 邪能闪电链 – Hurls a fel lightning bolt at the enemy, dealing 54 Nature damage and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Affects 5 total targets.
- Corrupted Priest of Terokk
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！