[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – The Iron Maidens continuously gain Iron Fury, progressively unlocking new abilities.
Periodically, one of the Maidens moves to the Dreadnaught to bombard players with its cannon. A team of players must use loading chains to get to the deck of the boat, defeat the Deckhand stationed there, and sabotage the ammunition of the main cannon before it finishes [Warming Up].
When any one of the Maidens reaches 20% health, all three activate [Iron Will] for the remainder of the fight.
- 钢铁意志 – The Iron Maidens are bound together with Iron Will - whenever any of them is critically low on health, they will all rise to 100 Iron Fury. Every 20 seconds thereafter their damage dealt will increase by 1%.
- 钢铁射击 – Admiral Gar'an fires a shot from her rifle at a random player, inflicting 27 Physical damage.
- 急速射击 – Admiral Gar'an readies her rifle and tracks a player, firing a barrage of high-explosive rounds. Each round inflicts 47 Fire damage to players within 5 yards of the impact location.
- 穿透射击 – Gar'an lines up a Penetrating Shot at the vitals of her target, inflicting 194 Physical damage to the target after 8 sec.
Players can move between her and her target, disrupting her aim and causing the damage inflicted to be split among all intercepting players and the target.
Gar'an gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- 安装炮台 – Gar'an deploys an automated Dominator Turret, which fires a series of blasts in a circular pattern.
Dominator Blasts inflict 14 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec to any players they come into contact with. This effect stacks.
Gar'an gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- 利刃冲刺 – Dashes through a player within 45 yards, chaining to targets within 8 yards, as well as Sorka's primary target, inflicting 39 Physical damage to targeted players.
- 震颤暗影 – Inflicts 8 Shadow damage per stack every 2 sec. A stack is removed each time damage is dealt.
When dispelled, inflicts 40,000 Shadow damage per stack to the dispelled player.
Sorka gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- 纠缠暗影 – When Convulsive Shadows deals damage, a pool of Lingering Shadow is created, applying Convulsive Shadows to players.
- 暗影猎杀 – Fixes her gaze on a player for 8 sec, after which she teleports to the player, inflicting 70 Physical damage.
Sorka gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
- 鲜血仪式 – Targets a player within 45 yards, inflicting 39 Shadow damage to all players in a cone in front of Marak.
- 浸血觅心者 – Bounces between 3 marked targets for up to 155 Physical damage. Damage decreases the farther the axe travels between each target.
Marak gains this ability at 30 Iron Fury.
- 不稳定的血球 – Spawns a Volatile Blood Orb at the location of players hit by Bloodsoaked Heartseeker, periodically casting Volatile Bloodbath.
- 不稳定的血浴 – A Volatile Blood Orb erupts in a bath of corrupted blood magic, inflicting up to 12 Shadow damage to all players on the dock. Players further from the Volatile Blood Orb take less damage.
- 血红打击 – Marak the Blooded's melee attacks become so powerful as to corrupt the life essence of her target, causing their blood to erupt, duplicating a portion of damage dealt to her primary target to all players as Shadow damage.
Marak gains this ability at 100 Iron Fury.
When one of the Maidens mans the Dreadnaught's main gun, a group of players must use the loading chains to travel to the Dreadnaught and defeat that Maiden's deckhand before the Maiden completes the warmup sequence of the main gun.
While the gun is warming up, the main cannon will barrage the docks with bombs, which players who remain on the docks must avoid.
- Bombardment Pattern
One of the Maidens fires a barrage of bombs with the main cannon of the ship towards the dock.
After the initial barrage, the main cannon fires a much larger burst of bombs towards the dock.
- Blackrock Deckhand
- Uktar, Deckhand of Admiral Gar'an – Defeating Uktar will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- 霰弹爆破 – Fires a blast of grapeshot at a player, inflicting 29 Fire damage to players within a cone.
- Shattered Hand Deckhand
- Gorak, Deckhand of Enforcer Sorka – Defeating Gorak will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- 锁定 – Iron Eviscerators fixate their attention on a random target, and will only attack their fixated target.
- 身手矫健 – As long as they are left alive, Iron Eviscerators gain Swiftness, allowing them to move 10% faster and increasing their haste by 10% per stack.
- 破甲 – The Eviscerator inflicts a blow to a critical section of a player's armor, inflicting 25 Physical damage and increasing Physical damage taken by 10% for 3 min.
- Bleeding Hollow Deckhand
- Uk'urogg, Deckhand of Marak the Blooded – Defeating Uk'urogg will reveal the Dreadnaught Cannon's ammunition reserves.
- 堕落之血光环 – Uk'urogg has been twisted by Marak's dark blood magic, such that he radiates foul energy.
This energy causes all players on the Dreadnaught while he is alive to periodically create pools of Corrupted Blood underneath them.
- 堕落之血 – A pool of corrupted blood lingers on the ground, inflicting 47 Shadow damage every 2 sec to any players who stand in it.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！