Zesqua can be found at the shores southeast of the ghost pandaren town Pi'jiu. Coords are
. It has a very low HP and easy to kill compared to other rares on the island.
If you're interested in this or any of the other rare elites on the timeless isle, head over to the
Wowhead Rare Elite Guide
for more information including maps and loot lists.
For those of you hunting rares, here's a little help. Copy them all, or just take the ones you need. I've arranged them by location, so you will have to adjust the macro spacing on your own (sorry!):
(these co-ordinates work with WoW addons, such as TomTom)
In the Water
/way 26.0 22.6 Dread Ship
/way 34.2 83.7 Karkanos
/way 61.0 88.6 Rattleskew
/way 71.4 81.4 Stinkbraid
/way 47.2 88.0 Zesqua
On the Coast
/way 66.8 65.2 Bufo
/way 65.2 74.6 Bufo
/way 25.0 36.0 Chelon
/way 24.6 70.0 Furyshell
/way 21.0 42.2 Furyshell
/way 25.4 75.2 Spineclaw
/way 65.6 78.4 Spineclaw
Inland Mid-Western Area
/way 44.0 70.0 Cranegnasher
/way 40.5 82.6 Gu'chi
/way 30.6 36.6 Imperial Python
/way 25.8 46.4 Imperial Python
/way 37.6 77.6 Zhu-Gon
Red Stone Run
/way 62.5 61.5 Golganarr
/way 59.6 48.6 Spelurk
/way 54.2 42.6 Tsavo'ka
Cavern of Lost Spirits
/way 43.6 30.6 Rock Moss
/way 46.6 32.8 Spirit of Jadefire
/way 53.0 82.6 Jakur
/way 57.2 77.6 Watcher Osu
The Blazing Way
/way 60.4 49.6 Champion Black Flame
/way 64.8 42.4 Champion Black Flame
/way 54.2 53.4 Cinderfall
/way 66.7 58.3 Huolon
/way 67.6 44.0 Leafmender
/way 49.7 22.2 Archiereus of Flame
/way 41.0 27.8 Flintlord Gairan
/way 47.8 38.8 Flintlord Gairan
/way 64.8 27.2 Garnia
/way 44.6 25.6 Urdur the Cauterizer
These co-ordinates do
include spawn locations for:
he circles the Isle very quickly in a clockwise pathing.
they are common spawns found all around the lower forest.
they are common spawns found all around the lower forest.
Also, NPC's with 2 marked spawn points, such as the
Great Turtle Furyshell, Monstrous Spineclaw, Bufo, Python
etc. are known to spawn in multiple areas between or around those two points. So the co-ordinates I've listed are more of a point of reference than a place to stationary camp.
**I've tried for the best accuracy I could, but if you notice I've missed anyone or listed any co-ordinates very wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it asap**
Gygz - Zul'jin US
Taluka - Zul'jin US
This "Rare" and some of the others really need their health pools buffed, rares shouldn't be easy to take down. The health of this one and a few others is pathetic, maybe extend spawn period a bit if needed but up the health a lot more and they would actually be worth being called a Rare.
This Rare drops
and the drop rate is very low (0.9% acording to wowhead.com)
What's the respawn timer?
Zesqua's respawn time is 45 minutes.
His respawn time is different every time. It ranges from ~30min to ~60min.
Seriously, what is up with some of these health pools on the rares? Zesqua and Jadefire springs to mind. You can barely sneeze at them before they fall over, and since there's no flying mounts allowed...
Zesqua can take up to 90 minutes to spawn, even on highly populated realms.
... The last item I need to complete the Bigger Bag achieve... Since getting Jakur's
on approximately the 200th total kill, I have taken to camping Zesqua across three servers in an alternating manner. (Zesqua is so weak that I can even solo him with no trouble on my noob i505 DK.)
Since I logged on today, the respawn timers across the three servers have remained uncannily spaced out from one another, allowing me to kill Zesqua up to six times per hour with a little bit of luck. I'm about to go to bed now, but I've killed this rare over 50 times today alone -- not to mention the hundreds of times over the past two weeks while I've been pushing for this achieve and the entire last year of roaming the isle randomly -- and I still don't have anything to show for my efforts. This game can be so fun sometimes. :(
As someone who once camped Storm Peaks for two straight weeks in order to obtain TLPD (sleeping in between spawns), this achieve is right there with it in terms of the sheer brutality...
So I finally got this item. It was one of the 2 last I needed (the crab is second, which I still have to get). I wanted to finish the Bigger Bags achievement before Shadowlands, since I had only ~10 items left hanging there since Pandaria. Thought that wouldn't take long with 15 leveled toons, with a few on different realms. Most of the items were, indeed, pretty trivial to get: rares are often up for long.
But this one wasn't.
Seems like plenty of people have exactly this stone among the last ones to get, as it's considerable rarer than most other items on the list.
What worked for me and some observations:
- I moved some of my toons on the spot it spawns on and left them there.
- It was 1 WM on, 1 WM off per realm.
- I managed to cover total of 8 separate shards with my toons.
- 2 of them were Chromie time (!).
- Yes, you can solo this rare on 35+ toons pretty easily, worked for prot paladin and brewmaster monks.
- Other languages have different shards even in chromie time. I even used the toon I used my level boost on but never logged on since then because I cba switching languages otherwise.
- Toys that you can place on the ground like Mushroom chair are nice to ensure your toons are on different shards (for a while I was logging on 2 on different realms that ended up sharing same shard, but that trick helped to separate them).
- Disabling most addons on toons you use for this can make it *a lot* faster to go through them all overall.
- It spawns around half an hour, some people sit there and camp it, but I personally find it less effective than just circling over toons that you know had no kill in 30+ min.
- Load+relod cycle (without ctrl+F4) takes ~30-40 sec, at least for me. Even those who camp it often don't react fast enough to kill it before you return.
- I was lazy enough with this, but it was totally possible to get around 30+ kills a day without going really hardcore.
- Sometimes it was 5+ kills per cycle, especially at daytime (somehow people seem to think night is a good time to camp, so nights have more competition).
- Logging off while being attacked usually saves you a corpse run lol, it's harder to kill within 20 sec than you might think.
- A google table / excel can be very handy to monitor which toon you logged on and where you had it killed.
- Eventually I stopped recording kill count, but it was well over 100. Considering I killed Zesqua quite a few times even in MoP, my total count is likely close to 300, perhaps more.
- The listed drop rate around 0.72% seems plausible, it's just likely I was unlucky. I doubt they actually made it rarer then it was.
- Leveling a new toon to lvl30-35 actually takes surprisingly little time. If you get bored with swapping, just make another toon in those couple hours of break and bring it to same spot.
- RaiderIO website has a nice list of realm clusters by population, low pop ones are where you want your toons.
- Srsly, Chromie time is awesome for items like this, I actually got the Aeonaxx' mount by randomly killing that rare while leveling extra toon for Rain Stone.
Anyway, that's about all I can think of regaring this item. Off to the Spineclaw Crab farm...
这个 NPC 能在这些地区找到：
Wowhead's Guide to the Timeless Isle
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our