[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Thok alternates between two modes. When initially engaged, he performs Deafening Screech with increasing frequency, dealing heavy raidwide damage. When he detects a clump of seriously injured players, Thok enters a Blood Frenzy, during which he pursues random targets, instantly devouring any players that cross his path. During Blood Frenzy, he moves faster and faster; defeating a Kor'kron Jailer and freeing a prisoner for Thok to devour will empower him but end his Blood Frenzy.
- 恐惧咆哮 – Thok's bellowing roar inflicts 454 Physical damage in a frontal cone. The roar incites terror in players' hearts, causing them to take 25% more damage per stack.
- 震耳尖啸 – Upon reaching full energy, Thok lets loose a shrill cry, inflicting 454 Physical damage to all enemies and interrupting spellcasts. Every time Thok Screeches, the rate of his energy regeneration is increased.
- 龙尾扫击 – Thok's mighty tail whips about, striking all enemies behind the caster, inflicting 454 Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- 震爆 – Electricity arcs and snaps around Thok's shock collar, inflicting 193 Nature damage to random enemies.
- 鲜血淋漓 – When players fall beneath 50% health, Thok the Bloodthirsty can smell their blood. If at least half the players in the raid are within 10 yards of one another while Bloodied, the scent of blood becomes overwhelming and Thok enters a Blood Frenzy.
Stage 2: Frenzy for Blood!
The excessive scent of blood sends Thok into a frenzy for blood!
!17 In Raid Finder difficulty, this occurs when Thok reaches 80%, 55%, and 30% health.
- 血性狂乱 – Thok roars in hunger, knocking away front enemies and going into a frenzy for blood. Any enemies who are caught within reach of Thok's terrible maw are devoured instantly.
Thok gradually gains speed during Blood Frenzy. He is also immune to taunt during Blood Frenzy.
- 锁定 – Thok becomes unable to be tanked, and will fixate on random distant players.
- 库卡隆狱卒 – Thok's mighty roar when he enters a Blood Frenzy attracts the attention of a nearby jailer. Upon defeating him, you may obtain a prison key that can unlock one of the nearby cells containing Garrosh's prisoners.
- Breaking Loose!
Prisoners of War
Garrosh has taken prisoners during his Pandaria campaign, and they remain trapped in cages alongside the beasts, hoping for freedom.
- 阿考里克 – Akolik and a band of his Skumblade have been taken captive by Garrosh. Upon being freed, he will invoke the holy order of Kros to subdue a nearby dinosaur.
It has... unpredictable results.
- An Infusion of Acid
Once Akolik draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the acidic powers of the saurok. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- 酸息术 – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Acid Breath. Acid Breath inflicts 1136 Nature damage in a frontal cone. The acid coats the armor of affected players, reducing its effectiveness by 20% per stack.
- 腐蚀之血 – A corrosive poison seeps from every one of Thok's pores. This toxin hits random players, inflicting 341 Nature damage initially, and then 91 Nature damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- 水语者苟莱 – Waterspeaker Gorai and some denizens of Inkgill Mere have been taken captive by Garrosh. When freed, Waterspeaker Gorai will command his units to aid you, and he will heal the wounds of random players.
- An Infusion of Frost
Once Gorai draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the watery powers of the jinyu. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- 冰冻吐息 – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Freezing Breath. Freezing Breath inflicts 454 Frost damage in a frontal cone and coats players in frost. After 5 stacks, the target will be frozen in a tomb of ice.
- 冰冻之血 – Thok's skin freezes and cracks, spurting plumes of ice from within. Icy Blood inflicts 273 Frost damage to random enemies and coats enemies in ice for 15 sec. This ice inflicts 102 damage every 1 seconds. Upon reaching 5 stacks of the debuff, a player becomes frozen in a tomb of ice.
- Warmaster Montak – Warmaster Montak and his firesworn have been taken captive by Garrosh. When freed, nearby units will have their weapons set ablaze, giving them a chance to cause additional Fire damage on successful attacks.
- An Infusion of Flame
Once Montak draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the fiery powers of the yaungol. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- 灼热吐息 – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Scorching Breath. Scorching Breath inflicts 454 Fire damage in a frontal cone. The flames sear enemy flesh, causing 170 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- 燃烧之血 – Thok's skin becomes coated in a sheen of incendiary oil, inflicting 182 Fire damage to random enemies and leaving a puddle of flame beneath their feet.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！