[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview —The Iron Juggernaut gathers energy as it assaults players with an array of cannons, lasers, and explosive attacks. Upon reaching full energy, the Juggernaut engages its Siege Mode, digging its claws into the ground and becoming sessile while employing new countermeasures. The Juggernaut cycles between these two phases until defeated.
The Iron Juggernaut is freely mobile while in Assault mode.
- 地火突刺 —The Iron Juggernaut bores its drill arm into the ground, causing the earth to crack and shatter. This effect ripples out into many directions, inflicting 170 Physical damage to those caught within its effect.
- 激光灼烧 —The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now focuses briefly on random players.
Inflicts 568 Fire damage to random players, and sears their flesh for an additional 125 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- Mortar Cannon —The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon launches shrapnel and explosives at a random player, inflicting 568 Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards of the blast.
- Crawler Mines —The Iron Juggernaut releases several Crawler Mines that scurry in the direction of random players, burying themselves partially into the ground. Once they burrow, they begin a detonation sequence. At the end of the sequence, they will detonate for 681 Physical damage to all players.
A particularly brave player may stomp a burrowed Mine into the ground, stifling the explosion but causing a localized detonation at their feet. This explosion inflicts 2839 Physical damage and knocks the player high into the air.
- 回旋锯刃 —The Iron Juggernaut launches the sawblade from its arm, causing 795 Physical damage to players that come into contact with the blade as it whirls and ricochets between distant players.
- 烈焰爆发 —The Iron Juggernaut emits flame from its frontal vents, inflicting 681 Fire damage in a frontal cone. This effect applies Ignite Armor, which increases damage taken by Fire effects by 10% sears the target's flesh for for 68 damage every 1 second. This effect stacks.
Breaking the Defense: Siege Mode
The Iron Juggernaut plants itself in its current position, boring deep into the ground. It will no longer focus on a single target.
During Siege mode, the Iron Juggernaut releases crawler mines at an increased rate.
- Seismic Activity —The Iron Juggernaut's drills deep into the earth, causing a violent earthquake. This earthquake inflicts 91 Nature damage every 1 second to all players. The seismic activity causes intermittent Shock Pulses.
- 地震冲击 —Shock Pulse causes a wave of force that knocks players back significantly.
- 攻城炮火 —The shoulder-mounted turrets of the Iron Juggernaut fire high into the sky over random players, inflicting 341 Fire damage to players within 6 yards of each blast.
- 切割激光 —The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now traces the ground as it chases each target.
The laser inflicts 454 Fire damage every 1 sec to players with which it comes into contact.
- 爆裂焦油 —The Iron Juggernaut spews tar in all directions. Standing in tar deals 45 Nature damage every 1 second and reduces movement speed by 30%.
If a tar puddle comes into contact with the flames of the cutter laser, the puddle will explode, inflicting 454 Fire damage to all players.
- 迫击弹幕 —The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon rapidly fires numerous Mortar Blasts towards one of the Iron Juggernaut's sides, dealing 795 Fire damage to players within 8 yards of each blast.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！