[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
The Spirit of Gara'jal
The spirit of Gara'jal the Spiritbinder possesses a councillor, empowering their abilities and causing them to generate Dark Energy. The spirit remains in a councillor until they suffer damage equal to 25% of their maximum health.
Once the spirit is forced out, it rushes to inhabit a new councillor, resets Dark Energy to 0, and leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect.
- 滞留气息 —When the Spirit of Gara'jal leaves a councillor, it leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect. This effect increases all damage done by 10% and increases the rate that Dark Energy is generated by 10% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- 黑暗之力 —Any councillor that reaches 100 Dark Energy will begin to cast Dark Power every second. Dark Power inflicts 3 Shadow damage to all players and increases in damage by 10% with each cast.
- 灵魂残片 —Every other time the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor, he leaves behind a Soul Fragment.
Soul Fragments possess a random player, inflicting 15 Shadow damage every 5 sec. until the Soul Fragment is passed to another player. In addition, each time the Soul Fragment deals damage, it applies Shadowed Soul to that player.
In 25-Player Heroic Difficulty, a Soul Fragment is created every time that the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor.
- 暗影之魂 —All damage taken increased by 5% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- 冰寒突击 —Frost King Malakk imbues his weapons with ice, causing his melee attacks to inflict 20 Frost damage. In addition, each melee attack applies the Frigid Assault effect.
The Frigid Assault effect will stun the target for 15 sec if it reaches 15 stacks.
- 刺骨之寒 —Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 26 Frost damage and afflicting them with Biting Cold.
Biting Cold causes the player to inflict 31 Frost damage to all allies within 4 yards every 2 sec for 30 sec.
- 霜寒刺骨 —Frost King Malakk uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 30 Frost damage and afflicting them with 5 stacks of Frostbite.
Frostbite causes the player to inflict 7 Frost damage per stack of Frostbite to all allies within 4 yards every 1 sec for 30 sec.
Stacks of Frostbite are reduced by 2 for each player that stays within 4 yards of the player afflicted with Frostbite. The number of stacks of Frostbite cannot be reduced below one.
In 25-player modes, only 1 stack of Frostbite is removed for each player within 4 yards.
On Raid Finder difficulty, 4 stacks of Frostbite are removed for each player within 4 yards.
- 身体发热 —When a player is hit by an ally's Frostbite, they begin to lose Body Heat over 8 sec. Once Body Heat expires, the player is Chilled to the Bone and no longer able to contribute to reducing the number of stacks of Frostbite an ally has for 8 sec.
- 无畏冲锋 —Kazra'jin rushes towards a random player's location, inflicting 25 Nature damage to all players in a line to his target and knocking all players within 5 yards back when he lands.
- 过载 —Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 40% of all damage taken as Nature damage.
- 电能释放 —Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 5% of all damage taken as Nature damage to all players.
- 沙尘箭 —Sul the Sandcrawler hurls a bolt of sand at a random player's location, inflicting 45 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
- 流沙 —Sul the Sandcrawler summons a pool of Quicksand at a random player's location, afflicting them with Entrapped.
Quicksand inflicts 37 Nature damage every second to all players within 7 yards and causes them to become Ensnared.
- 诱捕 —Quicksand pools cause players to gain a stack of Ensnared every second they are inside of it. Ensnared reduces movement speed by 15% per stack.
If Ensnared reaches 5 stacks, players become Entrapped.
- 定身 —Players at the location of a pool of Quicksand being created or that reach 5 stacks of Ensnared are rooted in place for 30 sec.
- 沙尘暴 —Sul the Sandcrawler uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Sul the Sandcrawler summons a sandstorm that inflicts 10 Nature damage to all players every second for 8 sec, and animates all existing pools of Quicksand, transforming them into Living Sand.
- 活化沙砾 —Living Sand creatures rise from pools of Quicksand whenever a Sandstorm occurs, and remain active until they are killed.
When a Living Sand dies, it creates a new pool of Quicksand at their location.
- 强韧 —Living Sand that are still active when a sandstorm occurs become fortified. This effect heals the Living Sand to full and increases all damage done by 100% until they are killed. This effect stacks.
- 暗流涌动 —Quicksand pools that overlap with one another will combine into a single pool of proportionately larger size.
Living Sand risen from Quicksand pools that have combined into larger pools have their health and damage increased by 125% for each pool that has combined.
- 神灵之怒 —High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 38 Holy damage.
- 受祝福的神灵 —High Priestess Mar'li summons a Blessed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit will move towards Mar'li's ally with the lowest remaining health and heal them for 5% of their maximum health if the spirit is not killed before reaching its target.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec. it will instantly jump to its target and heal them for 5% of their maximum health.
- 神灵之怒 —High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 45 Shadow damage.
- 受庇护的神灵 —High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li summons a Shadowed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit fixates on a random player and pursues them for 20 sec, instantly killing them if the spirit comes within 6 yards of the player.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec it will instantly jump to its target and kill them.
- 扭曲命运 —High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li rips the souls from two random players and links them together. Each soul pursues the soul it is linked to and inflicts 20 Shadow damage to all players every 3 sec. The damage of Twisted Fate is reduced the farther each soul is from the other.
When a soul dies, severing the link between the two, the remaining soul begins to inflict 0 Shadow damage every 3 sec.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！