[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Stage One: The Final Assault
Deathwing assaults his enemies while attached to the platforms by his twisted limbs.
- Assault Aspect – Deathwing searches for his next enemy to assault. Deathwing assaults the platform with the largest number of players and an attached limb.
- 大灾变 – Deathwing attempts to finish the job he started by bringing forth a second Cataclysm, inflicting 1245 Fire damage to all players.
- 源质箭 – Deathwing creates an Elementium Bolt, sending it to the target platform.
- Elementium Blast – If the Elementium Bolt reaches its destination, the bolt inflicts 243 Fire damage to all players and an additional 243 Fire damage every 5 sec until players destroy the Elementium Bolt. The initial damage decreases the further the player stands from the targeted location.
- 腐蚀寄生虫 – A Corrupting Parasite inflicts increasing Shadow damage periodically. When Corrupting Parasite's duration ends, the parasite detaches from the player and causes a Parasitic Backlash. This inflicts 208 Fire damage to players within 10 yards of the host.
- 出血 – Deathwing's tentacle begins to Hemorrhage, creating several Regenerative Blood at a nearby location.
- 再生之血 – The Regenerative Blood of Deathwing forms. Regenerative Bloods gain ten energy every 1 sec. The melee attacks of a Regenerative Blood also cause Degenerative Bite.
- Regenerative – A Regenerative Blood heals to full health when it reaches maximum energy.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, Regenerative Blood heals 50% of max health when it reaches maximum energy.
- 突变撕咬 – Melee attacks cause Degenerative Bite, inflicting 1 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Limb Tentacle – Deathwing grasps onto each platform with one of his limbs.
Stage Two: The Last Stand
At 20% remaining health, Deathwing falls forward onto the platform.
- 堕落熔岩 – Corrupted Blood gushes from Deathwing, inflicting Fire damage every 2 sec. The damage increases as Deathwing's health lowers. At 15%, 10%, and 5% remaining health, Deathwing hemorrages. This increases the damage dealt by Corrupted Blood.
The Dragon Aspects assist in the fight against Deathwing. Each aspect channels Expose Weakness on their respective Limb Tentacle when Deathwing begins to cast Cataclysm. Expose Weakness increases the damage done to the Tentacle by 100%.
Each Aspect also channels Concentration after the players destroy their respective tentacle, preventing the Aspect from assisting the players with their presence and their special powers. The Aspects resume assisting the players when Stage Two begins.
- 阿莱克丝塔萨的气息 – The Presence of Alexstrasza increases the player's maximum health by 20%.
- 灸灼 – Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Blistering Tentacles, inflicting lethal damage over 5 sec. Cauterize also reduces the damage inflicted by Corrupted Blood.
In Heroic Difficulty Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Corrupting Parasite, inflicting 3% Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
- 诺兹多姆的气息 – The Presence of Nozdormu increases the player's haste by 20%.
- 时光领域 – Nozdormu forms a Time Zone at the target location, causing the Elementium Meteor to lapse in time and decrease its travel speed dramatically upon entering the zone. Any enemy creatures within the Time Zone have their attack speed decreased by 50%.
In Heroic Difficulty the Time Zone slows the effects of Corrupting Parasite.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！