[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Stage One: Filthy Invaders!
Players begin this encounter by talking to Neptulon, then agreeing to defend him while he attempts to cleanse the waters surrounding him. If Neptulon dies, the encounter will reset.
Stage one lasts 60 seconds.
- 深海鱼人入侵者 —When the encounter begins, a pack of six Deep Murloc Invaders swim into the room and begins to attack Neptulon. Two more packs will swim into the room during this stage.
- 残忍的精神鞭笞者 —Five seconds after the encounter begins, a Vicious Mindlasher enters the room. Two more will enter the room during this stage.
- 暗影箭 —A Vicious Mindlasher hurls a bolt of dark magic at its current enemy target, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage.
- 脑刺 —The Vicious Mindlasher sends out waves of psychic energy, dealing 16 Shadow damage to all enemies within 40 yards. The mental feedback also causes the targets to lose 3 mana.
- 暗影迷雾 —The Vicious Mindlasher curses a random enemy target, reducing the healing dealt to that target by 50% for 5 sec.
- 顽强的巨兽 —One of these creatures enters the room approximately 15 seconds after the stage begins.
- 暗影冲击 —The Unyielding Behemoth leaps into the air before crashing back down, releasing a charge of dark energy upon impact. The released energy inflicts 58 Shadow damage to all enemy players within 5 yards and knocks them away.
- 枯萎喷射 —The Unyielding Behemoth channels a 25 yard long stream of blight in a frontal 90 degree cone for 4 sec. Enemies are dealt 8 Shadow damage every second they are inside the blight spray.
Stage Two: The Beast Returns
When stage two begins, three Faceless Sappers jump into the room from the ceiling and begin to channel on Neptulon. Ozumat then swims in attaches himself to the room, but he is unattackable during this stage. Killing all three Faceless Sappers ends this stage.
- 枯萎兽 —These creatures move very slowly.
- 恐怖光环 —The Blight Beast is surrounded by an evil aura that inflicts 2 Shadow damage every second to all enemies within 7 yards. When an enemy takes damage from the aura, they are inflicted with an additional effect that causes them to take 5% additional Shadow damage for 5 sec. This effect stacks.
Unattackable in Stage 2.
- 厄祖玛特的枯萎 —Ozumat periodically spits out pools of blight near the location of a random enemy player. The circular pools of blight have a 10 radius, and last for 30 seconds. Any player that stands within the pool is inflicted with 0 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec. This effect stacks every second the player continues to stand within the pool.
- 无面者工兵 —These continuously channel a beam onto Neptulon. Killing all three Faceless Sappers ends Stage 2.
Stage Three: Tidal Surge
Stage three begins when the three Faceless Sappers are destroyed. Ozumat begins to inject his blight into the entire room, and becomes attackable. When Ozumat reaches less than 10% of his remaining health, Ozumat retreats and the players win.
Ozumat is now attackable.
- 厄祖玛特的枯萎 —Ozumat now constantly spits out blight into the room. Every player is inflicted with 0 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec. This effect stacks every second until the end of the encounter.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！