[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- 熔岩裂缝 – Slabhide creates a crack in the ground under a random player. After 5 seconds the ground erupts, inflicting 20 Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the crack's location. The eruption also creates a lava pool which inflicts 10 Fire damage every second a player stands within the pool. The lava pool lasts 10 seconds.
In Heroic Difficulty the crack erupts after 3 seconds and the lava pool lasts 30 seconds.
- 沙尘爆裂 – Slabhide breathes out a blast of sand, inflicting 50 Nature damage to all enemies within 15 yards in a forward facing 60 degree cone.
- 钟乳石 – Periodically during the encounter, Slabhide will run to the center of the cavern and lift off into the air. While hovering above the ground, a large number of stalactites then rain down from the ceiling in random locations around the cavern. If a player is underneath a stalactite when it lands, they take 40 Physical damage and are knocked back.
The stalactites last 35 sec., and also block movement and line of sight for spells.
- 水晶风暴 – After Slabhide lifts off and finishes creating stalactites, he then lands. Before the stalactites disappear, he begins to channel Crystal Storm for 6 sec. Every 0.5 second Slabhide inflicts 12 Nature damage to all enemies.
Slabhide must have line of sight to an enemy to deal damage with Crystal Storm.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！