[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Stage One: No One Pushes Us Around!
Daakara begins the encounter in troll form. He performs Grievous Throw at random players and uses Whirlwind against nearby enemies.
- 重伤投掷 – Daakara throws his weapon at a random player, causing them to bleed profusely for 1 min. or until fully healed. The wound inflicts 19 damage every 5 seconds.
- 旋风斩 – Daakara attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel. After channeling for 2 seconds he inflicts 110% of a normal melee attack to enemies within 8 yards.
Stage Two: Got Me Some New Tricks!
Daakara absorbs the essence of either the bear or lynx.
- Essence of the Bear
- 奔袭 – Daakara charges the most distant enemy, inflicting 40 Physical damage. In addition, Physical damage dealt to the target increases by 500% for 20 sec.
- 压制重击 – Daakara instantly attacks his target, inflicting 115% of a normal melee attack. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged, or parried.
- 麻痹蔓延 – Daakara inflicts a slow paralysis on all players, stunning them for 3 sec. if not removed within 6 sec.
- Essence of the Lynx
- 阿曼尼山猫 – Immediately after transforming into a Lynx, Daakara summons two Amani Lynx to attack players. These Lynx see through any stealth or invisibility effects.
- 野性横扫 – The Amani Lynx swipes at its current target, inflicting 3 Physical damage and reducing the target's movement speed by 35% for 5 sec.
- 山猫冲锋 – Daakara randomly charges players. Each charge inflicts 54 Physical damage and causes the target to bleed for 272 additional damage over 10 sec.
- 利爪之怒 – Daakara charges a random target, immobilizing them and unleashing a flurry of rapid attacks. Each attack further weakens the target, increasing their Physical damage taken by 2. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
Stage Three: Lot More Gonna Fall!
Daakara absorbs the essence of either the eagle or dragonhawk.
- Essence of the Eagle
- 闪电图腾 – Daakara periodically summons a Lightning Totem to attack his enemies. This totem has low health.
- 闪电链 – The Lightning Totem casts Lightning at a random player, inflicting 11 Nature damage and bouncing to a maximum of 3 additional nearby enemies, inflicting 1.5 times as much damage with each bounce.
- 旋羽 – Immediately after transforming into an Eagle, Daakara conjures one Feather Cyclone for each living player. These cyclones persist for the remainder of the encounter, but only move when affected by Sweeping Winds.
- 肆掠之风 – Daakara casts this spell repeatedly throughout this stage. After casting Sweeping Winds, each feather cyclone moves rapidly toward a player.
- Essence of the Dragonhawk
- 烈焰吐息 – Daakara inflicts 23 Fire damage to enemies in a 60 degree cone in front of him. The Flame Breath also leaves a line of fire that inflicts 23 Fire damage every 1 sec. to enemies within 4 yards of the path of flame.
- 烈焰旋风 – Daakara whirls around and spits flame at all players, inflicting 41 Fire damage and increasing Fire damage dealt to them by 25% for 35 sec. This stacks up to 10 times.
- 火焰之柱 – Daakara summons a pillar of fire at a random player's location. The pillar inflicts 68 Fire damage to enemies within 2 yds. every 1 sec. and persists for 30 sec.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！