[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview —Gobbamak calls Troggs from nearby caves to swarm players. Upon reaching 100 energy, Gobbamak uses [Charged Smash] which applies [Electrical Charge] to all players struck. This allows players to temporarily power the hoard of devices in the area.
- [King Gobbamak]
- 充能之击 —Upon reaching 100 energy, Gobbamak smashes his primary target inflicting 50 Physical damage. Additionally, Charged Smash inflicts 80 Nature damage split evenly among all players within 8 yards of the primary target and knocks them back.
This applies Electrical Charge to each target struck.
- 电荷充能 —Inflicts 5 Nature damage to the victim and an ally within 6 yards every 2 sec.
Moving within 6 yards of Stolen Tech removes Electrical Charge and temporarily powers the device.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！