[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview —The Hailstone Construct uses a variety of attacks to chill its enemies, from inflicting Frost damage in its melee swings to massive AOE attacks that both slow and freeze anyone hit.
- 冰覆之拳 —Freezes the caster's hands, causing melee attacks to inflict Frost damage.
- 永冻尖刺 —Causes the frozen ground below random targets to rupture, inflicting 10 Frost damage and knocking them back. Additionally, a Permafrost Spike is left behind.
- 冰川吐息 —Releases a breath of frozen air, inflicting 10 Frost damage and slowing all enemies in front of the caster. While casting Glacial Breath, the caster rotates in a random direction.
- 冻结风暴 —Lets out a massive blast of icicles in all directions, inflicting 20 Frost damage to all enemies in line of sight and freezing them.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！