[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview —Dominated by Zul's dark magic, Dazar returns from the dead with his overwhelming martial prowess intact.
At 80% health, he calls for his hunting raptor Raban to join the fray.
At 60% health, he mounts for T'zala, his loyal steed, who protects him with [Eternal Guardian].
Finally, at 40%, he activates the spear launchers in his room, which continue to fire at players until Dazar is defeated.
- Tank —
The last two hits of [Blade Combo] deal very heavy damage. Save defensive abilities for them.
When Reban joins the battle, move to intercept him before he attacks other members of the group.
- Damage Dealers —
If you are targeted with [Quaking Leap], move away from the group - or, if another player is targeted, move away from them!
- 强风劈砍 —Dazar gathers the power of wind in his blade and slashes, creating a tornado that moves to a player's location and then swirls around the area, inflicting 6 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 1 min to any players hit, and knocking them back.
- 震地之跃 —Dazar leaps at the targeted player, inflicting up to 41 Physical damage to all players. This damage is reduced the further players are from the targeted location.
- 剑刃连击 —A series of deadly melee strikes that deal increasing damage to their target.
- 穿刺长矛 —Launches a spear from a trap, impaling any players hit, inflicting 18 Physical damage every 1 sec. and stunning them for 2 sec.
Kings' Rest is not available in Normal Difficulty.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
- 它还维护WoW的一个插件Wowhead Looter, 在您游戏时采集数据！
- 它将采集所得数据 上传至Wowhead，保证数据库时刻掌握最新信息！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧！