What a game changer for all of those that work the BMAH on multiple realms and on alts.
Many people that collect T3 pieces that can be added to the appearance tab at level 60 and mounts that can be learned at lower levels as well.
Hey all, i was asking myself a question the other day about how much certain currencies in WoW would be worth in a gold value. To help solve this question and if you all had question like this, i have developed an addon that will Approximate the gold value of certain currencies in Game.
i.e. Garrison Resources, Shiny Pet Charms, Tricky Treats, etc...SetUp:
- Download From Twitch/Curse
- Go To Minimap Button and Open UI ( user interface)
- Go To Settings ( all other tabs will be blank at first )
- type a TSM Price Source i.e. ( dbmarket ) and Save Settings
- Close Down UI and Re-Open
after this it will give you a display of currencies and an approximate value in gold for 1 unit of that currency.
Values are show in the addon as follows: ( Currency Name, Exchange Rate, Location For Conversion )Features:
- Currency - The Currency tab is the default when the addon is open. This displays all current adapted currencies and there conversion rates for quick easy access.
- Events - The Events tab will show all known currencies and there conversion rates for Those Events ( i.e. Hallows End - Tricky Treats)
- Calculator - This tab is simply calculating your current rate for a currency and times it by how many you how to see the total value of your currency.
- Settings - This Should be configured first, due to you need to set your price source
TSM - Tradeskillmaster
I have done a guide going over the setup if you prefer a visual guide:
Any questions or bugs let me know on the discord. I hope you all enjoy the Addon and hope it helps some of you in your quest for gold making :)
Currency Value Addon: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/currency-value
Hope you all enjoy,