Hello!Earlier this week, the Mythic Hall of Fame for Azshara's Eternal Palace reached its capacity, and guilds around the world have until the next weekly reset in each region to earn their Feat of Strength. At that time, Mythic difficulty will become available to cross-realm groups.Along with the closure of the Hall of Fame and the Achievement, we intend to make the following tuning changes during weekly maintenance in each region:Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara's Eternal Palace
's health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- 浸水 periodic damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- 翻滚涟漪 damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- The "Stand Together!" and "Stay!" decree combination is no longer possible in Heroic difficulty.
- 狂热的巨兽 and Tidemistress health reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Draining Azshara's Ancient Ward now reduces its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
- 强化 a 力量结界 now increases its energy by an additional 5 points in all difficulties.
- Healer-specialization characters are now less likely to be targeted with decree combinations that include “March!” in all difficulties.
- 短路 now drains 10% less energy from the affected 结界 in all difficulties.
- 艾泽拉斯的精华 now has an increased duration if there are fewer than 20 players in the raid in Normal and Heroic difficulties, and lasts 30 seconds (was 25) in Mythic difficulty.
As always, we'll let you know here if we decide to make any further changes.Thank you very much!