BlizzardJuly 18, 2019Classes
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue that could cause Lively Spirit to grant more stacks of Intellect than intended for Balance and Restoration Druids.
Dungeons and Raids
- Some snails and slugs in the Coral Forest have managed to wriggle out from underneath the tree they were stuck under.
The Queen's Court
- Azshara's Eternal Palace
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Blackwater Behemoth to not drop loot if it was defeated during a phase transition.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed players to avoid Silivaz's Frenetic Charge in all difficulties.
Resolved an issue that caused some abilities granted by 冲突 and 斗争 (Essence) to be taught to a character twice.
- 存续之井 (Essence) now despawns when the player who placed it logs out.
Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented 流液墨囊
's passive effect from activating when an enemy reached 30% health and increased the duration of the debuff to 2 minutes (was 1 minute).Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented 沉抑之球's (Essence) movement speed reduction from being removed by effects such as 自由祝福.
- 存续之井's (Essence) stored healing is now reset upon Arena and Battleground start.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Season 3 Duelists from obtaining the 恐惧烈焰 weapon illusion.
Placing The Crucible of Flame (Essence) in the Major Slot during Arena and Battleground preparation no longer causes it to incur a 30 second cooldown.
- Increased the damage of Lord Hydraxis and decreased the health and damage of Zan'jir Scaleguards in “Lords of Water”. The length of the time to complete the quest has been shortened.
- Horde players can now see Alliance NPCs during “They Came From Behind!”