Allied Races - Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls Now Available
Take the final steps to bring new comrades into your faction. Level 120 players who wish to create a Kul Tiran
will need to reach Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty and earn the achievements 统一的国度
. Those wanting to create a Zandalari character
must be level 120, reach Exalted with Zandalari Empire and earn the 赞达拉万古长存！
achievements. Once you complete the requirements, visit the Alliance embassy in Stormwind or Horde embassy in Orgrimmar to begin a quest chain to recruit these new Allied races.Kul Tiras was founded by fearless explorers who sailed uncharted waters in search of adventure. As a key member of the Alliance of Lordaeron, the Kul Tiran navy dominated the seas of Azeroth with its legendary fleet.The Zandalari are a proud people whose origins date back to the early days of Azeroth's history. Their fierce warriors ride dinosaurs into battle, and they possess one of the most formidable naval fleets in the known world.
Leveling your new Kul Tiran or Zandalari from 20 to 110 will earn you a unique cosmetic Heritage Armor set. You’ll also unlock a new mount—the 库尔提拉斯军马
—for your collection at character creation.
Many new stories and adventures are now available across Azeroth.
The War Campaign Continues
Sylvanas’s latest scheme causes Baine Bloodhoof to seek out Jaina Proudmoore, far from prying eyes. Speak to Bluffwatcher Proudscar in Zuldazar or Halford Wyrmbane in Boralus to further your faction’s agenda in this time of strife.
Tools of the Trade
Embark on all new profession questlines
for Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, Engineering, Inscription, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, and Tailoring, each culminating in an epic reward. If you've reached level 150 in Kul Tiran or Zandalari professions, return to your main profession trainer(s) in Boralus and Zuldazar to get started.
Seek out the Speaker and speak with him to seek the understanding you’ll need to address the fate of Azeroth. Level 120 players should heed Magni’s call to continue the story
and earn an item-level increase to your Heart of Azeroth.
All level 120 Hunters of Azeroth should speak to the Image of Mimiron located in Tradewinds Market in Boralus or the Great Bazaar in Zuldazar. You’ll discover more about Hati’s whereabouts
and make a future with your spirited companion by your side once again.
New Naga World Quests
Beneath the depths something sinister stirs…The serpentine forces of Queen Azshara are boldly venturing onto the beaches of Kul Tiras and Zandalar—strike them down!
New Tortollan World Quests
A turtle made it to the water? Not on your watch.
Brawler's Guild is Back
There’s a murder mystery afoot, and you’re going to have to fight to find the answers. Available at level 120, this series of rowdy boss fights
is open once again in Bizmo’s Brawlpub near the Deeprun Tram in Stormwind and Brawl’gar Arena in the Ring of Valor in Orgrimmar. Of course, Brawler’s Guild is accessible by invitation only, so if you’ve never been inside, you’ll need to acquire an invitation. Enemies of the opposite faction in Zandalar and Kul Tiras now drop invitations, and a new vendor named A. Shady occasionally has them for sale in Orgrimmar and Stormwind. Brawler’s Guild has new bosses, a new questline, new transmog gear to be won, and a new mount: Bruce! He’s a good boy.
Wintergrasp is now an Epic Battleground
War is rekindled in the frozen north! For the first week of this content update, Wintergrasp
is featured as a Brawl. Thereafter, you’ll find Wintergrasp in the Epic Battleground selection in Group Finder (default hotkey: i).
New Raid - Crucible of Storms
Beneath Stormsong, dark secrets of the Old Gods have been kept for ages. Beginning the week of April 16, 2019, assemble your raid and face the fearsome servants of N’Zoth
in two boss encounters: Restless Cabal and Uu’nat.
Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
Mark your in-game calendar for the first ever Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
bonus event, coming in May 2019. Two new mounts are now available: Beastlord's Irontusk and Beastlord's Warwolf. Take a trip back in time to challenge:
- Bloodmaul Slag Mines
- Iron Docks
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
The timeless World of Warcraft battlegrounds—Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch—have been given a full makeover.Check out how Arathi Basin now looks with a new Brawl: Arathi Comp Stomp. You and other players will team up to fight against AI enemies, starting the week of March 19 when it becomes available for the first time.
Many new, fierce little counterparts are now here to fight for you.
Raiding with Leashes VI
Wondrous new companions have been discovered in three Mists of Pandaria raids – Mogu’shan Vaults, Terrace of Endless Spring, and Heart of Fear. Collect all eleven mighty, tiny beings to experience happiness and to earn Happiness—a unique new pet that could only come from Pandaria.
New Mechanical Parrot quest乱羽
the parrot is now available to add some mechanical squawk to your collection. Speak to Gazlowe in Zandalar Harbor or Kelsey Steelspark in Boralus to get started.
New Portal Rooms
In Stormwind’s Mage Quarter and Orgrimmar’s Valley of Strength, new venues are now open
where your faction has consolidated gateways to the other continents of Azeroth, Outland, and Draenor.
Children’s Week has been updated with new quests, new rewards, four new pets, and new Kul Tiran and Zandalari orphans. Other holiday additions include:
Silas Darkmoon’s island is the perfect place for Azeroth’s first rollercoaster
. For the low, low price of one Darkmoon Ride Ticket, you’ll thrill! You’ll scream! You’ll keep screaming. You can stop screaming now.
For a for a very limited time later this year, enjoy the wonders of:
- Luminous Luminaries in July.
- Free T-shirt Day in August.
- Wanderer's Festival in December.
- The new achievement Two Sides to Every Tale rewards those players complete the War Campaign on both Alliance and Horde characters. Unlock two new, unique mounts: the Ironclad Frostclaw wolf for your Alliance characters and the Bloodflank Charger horse for your Horde characters.
- The limit on the number of characters that can be created on a realm has been removed. The account-wide character limit remains at 50.
- 灵龟守护, 消散, and 虚空行走 can now be canceled by pressing the button a second time, after a short delay.
Using items such as trinkets and potions will now cancel 幻影步.
- 纠缠根须 mana cost reduced by 66%.
- 休眠 mana cost reduced by 60%.
- 化身：艾露恩之眷 now grants 40 星界能量.
超凡之盟 now instantly generates 40 星界能量.
- 震荡射击 now has an additional visual effect on the target's feet.
- 主宰 pets from 决战奥格瑞玛 are now able to be tamed when at or above level 90.
- 束缚射击 root duration increased to 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Beast Mastery
倒刺射击 damage increased by 125%.
- 倒刺射击's bleed damage now ignores the target's armor.
- 眼镜蛇射击 damage increased by 25%.
- 爆炸射击 will now blow up after 3 seconds at the target's location, even if the target dies while 爆炸射击 is applied to them.
- 削凿 (Rank 2) now reduces 野火炸弹's cooldown starting at level 62 (was level 28).
If your primary target of 怒雷破 is dead or despawns, a new primary target will be picked for dealing bonus damage.
- 雪怒之怒 stacking buff is now cancelled when an encounter begins.
- 复仇之怒 now causes your next 神圣震击, 守护之光, 圣殿骑士的裁决, or Divine Storm to critically strike.
- 自由祝福 mana cost reduced by 53%.
- 盲目之光 mana cost reduced by 25%.
- 忏悔 mana cost reduced by 40%.
- 驱散魔法 mana cost reduced by 60%.
- 精神控制 mana cost increased by 200%.
- 心灵尖啸 mana cost reduced by 60%.
- 束缚亡灵 mana cost reduced by 70%.
希望象征's channel time reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds) and is now affected by Haste. The amount of mana returned is unchanged.
- 希望象征 can now be correctly cast while in 救赎之魂.
- Players who select the 精力 talent now resurrect with full Energy.
冲动 now increases maximum Energy by 50 for its duration.
- 净化术 mana cost reduced by 50%.
- 陷地图腾 mana cost reduced by 75%.
升腾 now additionally causes an instantaneous heal divided over all nearby allies.
- 升腾 no longer replicates healing from Spouting Spirits (Azerite Trait).
- 地缚图腾 now costs 400 mana (was 0 mana).
- 浪潮汹涌 now displays a spell alert while active.
恶魔之核 now has a new spell alert graphic.
- 内爆 and 能量虹吸 can no longer be used if you do not have any Wild Imps.
- 内爆 will now show the number of your active imps on the button.
- A few of the rarest creatures in Azeroth again can only be looted by the first group to engage them. This includes 奥伊纳克斯, 阿拉尼, and 迷时始祖幼龙的缰绳.
- Credit for the Emissary of War weekly quest now requires completion of all dungeon objectives (previously required only the last boss).
- Several non-boss enemies have been removed in Mythic Keystone dungeons while Teeming is active.
- Tormented Souls will now try to get closer to their target before casting Grave Bolt.
- Many low health creatures in dungeons will no longer trigger On Death affixes in Mythic Keystone Dungeons, such as the 活化小水珠s or 淤泥水手s in 风暴神殿.
史诗钥石 time limit increased by 3 minutes.
- Added a warning visual to 压制猛击.
- 史诗钥石 time limit increased by 3 minutes.
- 神殿骑士 now create a 复生之魂 when 女王法令：反冲 is active.
- 撕裂大脑 cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- 深渊的呼唤 missile speed reduced by 40%.
- 充能的沙尘恶魔's 闪电箭 now respects school lockout.
- Shrouded Fang Blade Flurry now triggers a cooldown on spell start. Cast time increased to 1.5 seconds (was 1.0 seconds).
- 飓风打击 and 静电冲击 damage reduced by 25%.
- 厚鳞三叶虫骑手's 毒性吐息 impact damage reduced by 40%.
- 带电鳞片 damage effect now has a 0.5 second cooldown.
- Added Island Expedition armor tokens to the Seafarer's Dubloon vendor for players leveling through islands to create gear for their item level. The tokens are Bind on Account so players with excess Dubloons can buy them and send them to their alts.
- Updated Seafarer's Dubloon bags so that at least one will always drop from an Island Expedition victory. This change significantly increases the amount of Dubloons a player will get as they complete their weekly islands.
- 克罗姆·粗臂 in Ironforge's Hall of Explorers and Estelle Gendry on Orgrimmar's main gate now offer new Battle-Hardened Heirloom upgrade tokens that will allow your Heirlooms to scale to level 120.
- The costs to purchase all Heirloom upgrade tokens with gold have been reduced.
- 耀辉裂片 and 镶钻折射棱镜 trinket buffs are now cleared consistently on encounter, arena, and battleground start.
Developers' notes: It was not our intention that these items require extra preparation prior to a boss pull. The Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism's effect was already cleared at the start of a rated PvP match, so this change makes them both consistent between PvP and non-PvP encounters. We have increased the effect of the 脆皮 by 6% and the 棱镜 by 15% to offset this change in behavior.
All Quest rewards from Classic through the Warlords of Draenor expansion now have a chance to upgrade up to Epic quality.
Heart of Azeroth
- Item-levels of Rare and Epic quest rewards in Classic through Warlords of Draenor have been increased slightly in some cases.
- Unique items that drop from rare enemies in Classic through Mists of Pandaria content now also have a chance to upgrade in quality.
- Whenever the cost of reforging a piece of Azerite armor will be higher than 1,000 gold, there is now an additional confirmation step.
- 羁绊之魂 healing reduced by 40%.
- 诱惑之力's Bwonsamdi has been made easier to see.
冥狱锁链 is now only visible to the 死亡骑士 and hostile players, and no longer damages totems.
- 亡者魔导师 no longer melee attacks, and will no longer have small delays between casting its spells.
- 亡者魔导师's Frostbolt can now be dispelled.
- Beast Mastery
吞食狂热's tooltip damage displayed has been lowered commensurate with 倒刺射击 now ignoring armor. Its total effective damage remains unchanged.
旭日峥嵘 now also deals 35% more damage during Storm, Earth, and Fire.
翻滚风暴 now causes you to gain 风暴使者 every 20 seconds and causes your Stormbringer-empowered Stormstrikes to deal additional damage.
- 升腾 no longer replicates healing from 喷涌灵魂.
爆破潜能's Haste granted reduced by 35%.
Player versus Player
- Players who have earned their seasonal mount reward in rated PvP may now progress toward earning Vicious Saddles, up to a maximum of 10 邪气鞍座s per season.
旋风 mana cost reduced by 33%.
- 荆棘术 mana cost increased by 50%.
- 焦油陷阱 will now break an enemy player out of stealth if they are the one to activate the trap.
预兆 now costs 500 mana (was 0 mana).
- 圣言术：聚 mana cost increased by 20%.
- 希望之光 now costs 3000 mana (was 0 mana).
魔甲术 now increases Armor by 150% (was 275%).
During Battle for Azeroth Season 1, we identified that 术士s were taking too much damage from physical sources during PvP. We remedied this by adding a new PvP talent, 魔甲术, which increased their physical mitigation to match characters wearing Plate Armor. As we've been monitoring Season 2, we feel that the armor increase caused 术士s to become too tanky in the current meta. This change effectively brings their physical mitigation close to that of Mail Armor (about 36% at ilvl 415), when it was previously similar to Plate Armor (about 45% at ilvl 415).
- 剑 and 登船 now increases critical strike by the correct amount.
The esteemed mage has written a new 工艺图：达拉然光辉雕文. Scribes can purchase this from her in Northrend's Dalaran and create a glyph for 法师s to once again update their Arcane Intellect to that taught by the 肯瑞托.
- Skinning beasts in the Monk class hall now awards Classic Skinning points.
- Bosses in Battle of Dazar’alor and Crucible of Storms now drop 450 Artifact Power (was 250).
- Emissary quests whose primary reward is Azerite now grant 1500 Artifact Power (was 1000).
- Artifact Power rewards in the weekly Mythic Keystone reward cache have been increased by 500 AP at each level.
- Artifact Power rewards in the weekly PvP reward cache have been increased by 500 AP at each PvP rank (Combatant, Challenger, etc.)
- Honorbound and 7th Legion reputation vendors now sell an account bound Cache of War Resources that can be sent to your alts.
- Visual improvements have been made to many PvP Battleground objective trackers.
- New Assassin and Flag Carrier nameplate badges now appear on characters in world PvP.
- The difficulty level a piece of Dungeon or Raid gear from Legion and Battle for Azeroth content is now displayed when viewing items in the Appearances UI.
- Raid Profiles now auto-activate with group size settings as intended.
- Several transportation portals in previous expansion content have been removed.
- Non-Raid Boss Training Dummies in capital cities now scale with your level.
- Added Calendar support – manage personal, community, and guild events, and view upcoming holidays.
- Added support for WoW Community and Guild chat.
- Updated support for new World Quests.
Fixed a bug preventing the guild achievement 热情好客 from properly tracking feasts such as 船长盛宴佳肴 and 苏拉玛奢华大餐.
- The guild achievement 高端职业熊猫人 now displays the correct guild reputation requirement.
- The eating animation no longer distorts the upper part of the body for Highmountain Tauren Druid Bears.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Randomize Name function from working correctly for new Human characters.
- Worgen Females should no longer make the kiss sound twice when they /kiss or /blow.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some bow-wielding players to appear in dressing rooms with two bows.
- 月光林地, 梦境行者, and 禅宗朝圣 have been rebuilt and should now return you to a more accurate location.
冰锋符文's Frost Vulnerability now only affects class abilities.
- 赤红渴望's cooldown reduction now considers 埋骨之所's cost reduction to 灵界打击.
- Fixed a bug that caused Glide to sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug that caused Innervate to affect abilities that use resources other than mana.
- Beast Mastery Hunters no longer incorrectly resurrect with less than maximum focus.
- 奥术语言 now allows you to comprehend the languages of the Allied Races.
Fixed a bug causing Frozen Orb to deal an extra pulse of damage, and increased the damage of each pulse by 5%. Total damage is unchanged.
- Fixed an issue where several abilities did not correctly apply the 玄秘掌 debuff.
铁布衫 will now correctly work when using an ability that has its cost modified to make it consume no Chi, such as Serenity.
- Fixed a bug that caused some 风火雷电 spirits to not despawn when expected.
- Fixed several issues with 风火雷电 clones not correctly applying the 神鹤印记 debuff.
- 赤精之舞 now correctly increases the damage from your 风火雷电 clones.
- 开阖掌法 will no longer fail to be able to generate any Chi if your primary target of 怒雷破 dies.
- 点穴踢 trait now correctly increases damage dealt by your 风火雷电 clones.
- 旭日功 will now correctly work with 风火雷电 clones.
- 神圣马驹 no longer cancels when it interferes with collision.
Fixed a bug preventing 虚空箭 from extend 暗言术：痛 or Vampiric Touch on nearby targets when 虚空箭 killed the original target.
- Fixed a bug causing 潜行者s to sometimes remain visible and targetable immediately after casting 消失.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Unleash Life to be cast while in 幽魂之狼.
- 复生 no longer resets upon starting a 试炼场 challenge.
- 土元素's cooldown now correctly resets at the end of an encounter.
- 恶魔卫士 no longer incorrectly gains twice the expected benefit to Energy Regeneration from the Warlock's haste. This was thought to be previously fixed, but was not, and is now fixed with this update.
- Dungeons and Raids
Failing to complete a keystone in time no longer causes your displayed best dungeon completed for the week to be inaccurate.
- Battle of Dazar’alor
A number of character behavioral issues affecting players while transformed into the opposite faction have been fixed. These include fixes to Paladins’ Divine Steed and Shadow Priests’ language after exiting Voidform.
Fixed a bug that caused the coin shower visual to sometimes persist longer than intended.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused some Legion items to drop with a restriction of level 120 for use. These items should now be usable at level 110, as intended.
- The Skull of the Man'ari should no longer appear to be smaller than expected alongside Gnomes and Goblins.
- The Renowned Guild Tabard and Illustrious Guild Tabard should no longer sometimes appear as a standard Guild Tabard.
- Many items that grant companion pets have been adjusted in rarity, to better match the rarity of the resultant pet. The quality of pets was not changed.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing several bosses from correctly dropping hard mode loot in Ulduar.
- A number of unique items are no longer mailed to you when they drop subsequent to you first receiving them.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Azerite powers to not function correctly following a gear swap.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some guard posts from spawning guards when players attacked nearby.
- A loss in rated PvP should no longer trigger a bonus roll.
- Alterac Valley
Players who interact with the Altar of Summoning or Circle of Calling no longer prevent other characters from summoning Lokholar or Ivus.
- Mounting up while Carrying Turnips should no longer place the player's camera inside the Ripe Turnip.
Fixed a bug where it was possible to lose materials if you began disenchanting while another item was being disenchanted, with auto loot disabled.
- Fixed a bug preventing some Horde characters from being able to fish in their Garrison.
- Fixed an area of fishable water in the Stormwind Valley of Heroes that was returning an error.
- Fixed several Azerite pools that were unintentionally fishable.
Fixed a bug with the Jade Forest assault on Garroshar Point that caused severe performance drops during the sequence with Admiral Rogers.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to be unable to see their character after completing "Ale Intent".
- Players should now retain progress on “Unaccounted For” if they leave the area.
- Players no longer experience lag or input lag when playing through “Hold the Ridge”.
- Pinky is now always hostile when appropriate during “How to Train Your Direhorn”.
- Fixed a bug that caused some quest enemies to evade unintentionally.
Fixed an issue that could cause low framerates in Corlain Aviary.