Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesJanuary 22, 2019Dungeons and Raids
- 强韧 and 激励 will no longer increase the health of the 收割 ghosts.
- The MOTHERLODE!!
Fixed an issue causing 风险投资公司塑地者s to count double towards Enemy Forces criteria on 史诗钥石 difficulties. Slightly reduced the total Enemy Forces count.
Player versus Player
- Potions that grant the player 隐形术 (such as 德米特里的欺骗药水) now place a 5-minute cooldown on all other potion types (was 10 minutes). The shared cooldown time for invisibility potions remains 10 minutes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented 城镇传送之书 from being properly affected by 海员炉石.
- Every portion of 艾泽里特 powers that scale with item level have been reduced by 50% in PvP.
Developers' notes: This addresses how the additional new ring of traits affects power in PvP. The change includes all spec- and class-specific traits, as well as all multi-class traits, regardless of which ring they're on. This change also overwrites all previous reductions to Azerite Traits in PvP that occurred during Season 1, as they will all now have their reduction set to 50% effectiveness. Non-scaling and non-stacking effects are unaffected by this adjustment.
Resolved an issue that caused 惊恶角斗士的咒徽
to not strike enemy players who have moved out of line of sight after the initial activation of the trinket.Quests
- Players on "海军统帅的挽歌" while on the Saurfang questline should now be able to see 伊莎贝拉.
- “军需官的赏金”, in which you turn in 10 军需官的金币s to get a 战狂印记, is now a weekly repeatable quest.