BlizzardHotfixesOctober 1, 2018Classes
Fixed an issue where 升腾迷雾 healed some targets that don't have the caster's HoTs.
- Resolved additional issues that could prevent players from gaining progress in 海岛探险s for the weekly quests 部落的艾泽里特 / 联盟的艾泽里特.
Fixed a bug that caused 怨恨的魂影 (Shadow Priest) to deal less damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue that unintentionally reduced the damage of 最后的惊喜 (邪恶死亡骑士) by 12%.
- Fixed an issue where 重组阵列 would sometimes not grant the appropriate amount of secondary stat.
The ratio of 海妖花粉 and 流波花苞 required for 敏捷战斗药水 has been adjusted. It now takes 海妖花粉x10 and 流波花苞x8 instead of the other way around.
- Ingredients required to create 死亡崛起药水 and 鲜血喷发药水 have been reduced.
死亡崛起药水 now takes 海潮茎杆x8 and 星光苔x6, instead of 10 and 8 respectively.
- 鲜血喷发药水 now takes 海妖花粉x8 and 流波花苞x6, instead of 10 and 8 respectively.
Minimum range required for 死亡崛起药水
's damage effect to reach full value reduced to 20 yards (was 30 yards).时间漫游
Murazond and the Ghouls in the Sylvanas encounter have had their health significantly reduced.
- High Priestess Azil's Gravity Well no longer deals excessive damage.
- Fixed an issue preventing the "Lost Caravan" event from spawning in the Alliance version of 激流堡之战.
- The Research option "War Resourcer" has been changed. It is now: Establish access to resources outside of the Warfront, allowing you enter the battle with 80 铁矿 and 20 木材.
- “奈兹阿拉” should now properly reset when she has no enemies to attack.
- "Running Interference" should now reset properly.
Isle of Conquest
- Alterac Valley
Enemies should now scale harder in the Battleground
Blizzard Comment: For Battle for Azeroth, we’ve put scaling on the creatures to make them more of a consistent challenge . Our intent is that the gameplay experience of Alterac Valley remains consistent, as in the creatures remain a challenge as your gear progresses. This system was in place at launch, but we’ve discovered a bug with the scaling which we’ve sent a hotfix for. In short, the creatures should now feel similar as they did during during the beginning of the expansion. Let us know how it feels!
- Siege Engine and Demolisher damage dealt to players and Keep Cannons reduced.
Blizzard's Comment: This should reduce the power of the Workshop and bolster defense up.