Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- New Garrison Visitors
One of five new visitors may visit each day offering a quest to anyone that visits the 要塞.
Defeat a dungeon boss: Awards a bag with a chance to contain a level 630, 645, or 655 item token.
- Defeat a raid boss (weekly quest): Awards a bag with a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token.
- Bounty (intended for 3 or more players): Defeat a named elite NPC for a bag containing Apexis Crystals, and a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token.
- Relic: Complete a series of quests to recover a relic for a bag containing Apexis Crystals, and a chance to contain a level 645, or 655 item token. Completing a relic mission unlocks it as a potential mission for your followers. Completing all 6 relic missions will unlock 哈里森·琼斯 as a follower!
- Profession: Turn-in tradeskill reagents for 原始之灵s and work order tradeskill reagents.
For the Pet Battlers out there, there's a separate chance for an additional visitor offering unique Pet Battles
with a chance to award a bag containing Pet Battle items and new Battle Pets. (幼年塔布羊
) Summon a Raid or World Boss
New Garrison Music Box
- Players may find an item while completing a Bounty, Relic, Dungeon, or Raid daily quest from the 要塞 visitor that that allows them to summon one of six new raid or world boss in the 要塞.
- Summoned raid or world bosses have scaling health and is intended for 10-40 players.
New Garrison Vendor New Follower Trait: Treasure Hunter
- Players can assemble a music box allowing them to play music in their 要塞s.
- Pieces for the music box can be found as a reward from new Bounty or Relic Missions.
- New songs can be collected from throughout the world to expand your music library.
- 极限拾荒 trait increases the amount of gold rewarded from a mission.
- Garrison Followers may now be upgraded to item level 675.
Follower Mission UI Improvements
- New Profession Missions are now available on upgrading a profession building to level 3. Successfully completing these missions award an item that allows instant completion of work orders (Rush Orders).
- Players can unlock Relic and Bounty missions for their followers by completing the corresponding Relic or Bounty quest offered by one of the random daily new visitors to the 要塞.
- New exploration missions are available to players with a skill of at least 1 in Archeology. Successfully completing these missions can award Archeology fragments, keystones, or treasure maps for a Draenor zone. Treasure maps obtained in this manner does not require quest achievement completion for the Draenor zone.
- Archeology Vendors in 暴风之盾 and 战争之矛 now sell an item that'll spawn a follower exploration mission for 5 修复的遗物s. (探险家的笔记)
- New Level-100 Scouting missions to a Battlefield now awards an item that grants access to missions that award 埃匹希斯水晶s.
- New Raid missions to 黑石铸造厂 (click here for list) are now available for a cache that awards level 665, 680, or 695 items.
- New follower missions have been added that can award gold, Apexis Crystals, Savage Blood, or Augmentation runes.
- Missions that go over 100% completion chance now awards a bonus to the base 经验值.
- Level-100 Garrison resource missions now award more 要塞物资.
- Level 90-94 gold and Garrison Resource missions will now continue to appear even if there are no Followers that are level 90-94.
- 拾荒者 trait for Followers now increases 要塞物资 gained from a mission by 100% (down from 200%).
- List of missions available now displays the amount of bonus 经验值, gold, and resources awarded without having to mouse-over the mission tooltip.
- Improved tooltips displaying which followers that can counter threats on a mission.
Followers that can counter a threat and available show up with a green checkmark.
- Followers that can counter a threat but are out on a mission displays the time remaining until the follower is available.
- Followers that can counter a threat but assigned to a building will display a working icon.
A new icon will notify the player when assigning a follower that'll receive less 经验值
reward because they're below level or item level requirements. 要塞
s with 10 or more followers now have access to a sortable list with a quick overview of how many followers can counter a particular threat or how long a follower will be out on a mission. Garrison Buildings
- Garrison Work Order Changes
Work orders now check if a follower is assigned to the building every 4 hours when factoring in production bonuses.
- Followers assigned to work at a building now receive 经验值 for each work order that they provide a production bonus on.
- Players now have an option to queue up all remaining work order slots through the building's work order UI.
- NPCs that accept Work Orders are now titled as such along with a new interaction cursor to make them easier to locate.
军械库 (矮人地堡 / 战争工坊 等级3 / 矮人地堡 / 战争工坊 等级3)
- Level 2: Followers working at the 炼金实验室 等级3 now offers a choice on the free potions you want to receive, but those potions are now soulbound.
- Level 3: A daily quest (熔铸碎片) has been added to allow players to exchange 钢铁部落碎片 for an armor or weapon enhancement token.
- 畜棚 等级3 traps are no longer targetable, causes the cursor to be highlighted, or usable in Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, or outside of Draenor.
- Barn traps can now be placed on top of a trap that has already been sprung.
- 狂野之血 now drops more frequently when a follower is assigned to the building (it didn't affect the chance previously).
- Caged creatures now stack to 1000 (up from 20).
- A vendor at the 兵营 等级3 now sells an item that allows a character to shrink their Bodyguards for 60 minutes (保镖微缩装置).
- You no longer catch bait in your 要塞. However, Nat Pagle (Level 3 渔夫小屋 等级3) will give you any of the standard baits if you ask nicely.
- Lunkers can now be caught from fishing pools and have an improved catch rate with higher fishing skill.
- Summoned Cavedwellers now drops random fish flesh and drops less 超级鱼虫.
- Fish Eggs used as turn-in for the Fishing Shack Daily quest are now bind on pickup and no longer have a sell value.
法师塔 / 灵魂小屋 等级3 / 法师塔 / 灵魂小屋 等级3
- 伐木场 等级3 no longer requires 要塞物资 to build or upgrade.
- Work orders now award 30 Garrison Resource (up from 20).
- The building now accepts 食人魔道标石s as work orders awarding 埃匹希斯水晶s and a chance to receive an item that allows instant completion of a mission that's in-progress.
- Characters visiting the Garrison are now able to use 法师塔 / 灵魂小屋 等级3 / 法师塔 / 灵魂小屋 等级3 portals.
- 矿工's Coffee no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, and has a sell price. It now has an exclusive category so it cannot be applied multiple times by splitting it into different stacks. However, the aura can now correctly stack up to 5 times.
- 加工过的采矿锄 no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, has a sell price, and offers a bonus even if you have the 苦工's 矿工锄.
- Reduced the difficulty of quests to unlock the 宠物小窝 等级3, elite pet challenges, and pet battle daily quests.
- Tier-3 salvage recovered from Follower missions no longer has an independent chance to drop an uncommon (green), rare (blue), or epic (purple) item and will instead always drop one of them. This change is intended to reduce overall item spam without affecting their value. Existing chance for Tier-3 salvage to potentially also contain an uncommon Tier-2 salvage item remains unchanged.
- Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage. Weapon and Armor enhancement tokens that can upgrade a Follower's weapon or armor item levels will continue to have a chance to drop from Salvage Crates.
- The fireplace in Tier-2 and Tier-3 Alliance Garrison Town Halls can now be used as a cooking fire.
- Players trading 要塞物资 for tradeskill materials can now shift-click to specify the amount of items they want to purchase.
- Trading Post Parts that drop in 阿什兰 now have a chance to drop from all creatures and NPCs that drop Arifact Fragments, with an increased drop chance based on the quality of the creature or NPCs.
- 货栈 等级3 no longer requires 要塞物资 to build or upgrade.
- Some merchants have started accepting 新月剑齿鱼肉 as payment.
- Players that have performed above-and-beyond expectations for a Gold rating while defending their 要塞s from an invasion can now attain a Platinum rating. Platinum rating awards a level 660 item and a chance at obtaining an item that can be used to summon a raid or world boss.