Thank you, Monk community, for your patience throughout Shadowlands development. We're especially grateful for the many detailed bug reports that Monk testers have submitted.In this week's build, you'll see a number of updates to Monk leveling rewards. These include several spell upgrades, as well as the removal of 双武器
and 2-handed requirements for 怒雷破
(Windwalker) and 幻灭踢
(Brewmaster). We also performed a pass on all of the celestial invocation spells, adding Rank 2 upgrades for each and re-designing 青龙下凡
Level 58 – 玄牛下凡
– Rank 2
- The damage of Niuzao's 践踏 is now increased by 25% of the 醉拳 damage you have purified in the last 5 seconds.
Level 58 – 白虎下凡
– Rank 2
- 雪怒 strikes your enemies with Empowered Tiger Lightning every 8 seconds, dealing 10% of damage you have dealt to those targets in the last 8 seconds.
Level 34 - 青龙下凡
- Mana cost increased to 5% base Mana (was 0%).
- 玉珑 now idles near the Mistweaver and casts Soothing Breath on an injured target, healing the target and up to 4 nearby injured allies.
- Soothing Breath gains benefit from 抚慰之雾 bonuses, similar to 青龙雕像.
Level 45 – 朱鹤下凡
- Mana cost reduced to 5% base Mana (was 10%).
- Chi'Ji is now assists the Monk and deals melee damage.
- While Chi'Ji is active, your Physical attacks cause Chi'Ji to heal up to 3 injured allies with a Gust of Mist, and reduce the cast time of your next 氤氲之雾 by 33%, stacking 3 times.
- Chi'Ji's Gust of Mist currently heals for 200% of a normal mastery heal.
- Activating 朱鹤下凡 clears the Mistweaver of all movement impairing (snare, root) effects, and provides immunity to these effects for the duration.
Level 58 – 青龙下凡
– Rank 2
- 玉珑 and 赤精 now heal up to 5 nearby targets with Enveloping Breath when you cast 氤氲之雾, healing over 6 seconds, and increasing the healing they receive from you by 10%.
We've been working hard to address the many bugs that have been submitted, with a focus on those bugs that are impacting testing, and we expect to have Monk testing in a much better place with next week's build of the Shadowlands Beta (the first week of September).Our goal is to make use of the feedback we've received here and elsewhere, with respect to Covenant class abilities, core class abilities, and legendaries. Thank you for your commitment to providing us with so much valuable information. Please look for more updates next week!