Hello, Monks! We have a slate of changes and updates in this week’s Beta build.Changes
- 豪能酒 has been removed from the global cooldown.
- 神鹤引项踢’s damage is now increased by up to 6 unique targets (was 5) struck by 猛虎掌, 幻灭踢, or 旭日东升踢, up to 60% damage (was 50% damage).
- Haste now affects the periodic of Crackling Tiger Lightning.
- 精序兵戈 has been redesigned for Windwalker Monks. Now, for the next 30 seconds, your Mastery is increased by 13%. Additionally, 旭日东升踢 reduces Chi costs by 1 for 5 seconds, and 幻灭踢 reduces the cooldown of affected abilities by an additional 1 second.
- 妖魂踏 now deals Nature damage (or heals if Mistweaver) to targets in front of the Monk when cast and continues to deal additional damage to targets caught in the Faelines.
Works in Progress
- Fixed a bug where 旭日东升踢 and 升龙霸 were not contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Lightning.
- Rising Sun Kick Rank 2 has been restored and increases the damage of 旭日东升踢 by 70%.
We’re aware of balance concerns Windwalker Monks have about dual wield and 2 handed weapons. We’re considering different options to address the problem, and we’ll have more to share in the future. We’re also aware of many bugs related to 风火雷电
, particularly in relation to other spells. We’re making every effort to improve the reliability of this ability.