This Week in Mythic+ - Necrotic, Void Emissary Week
This week in Mythic+, it's Void Emissary Week in the Beguiling Rotation - you'll have to fight an overwhelming majority of Void Emissaries this week. This combined with the weekly affix of Necrotic can make a bad experience for our Tank. We give our recommendations for what dungeons this week to run.
This week's affixes are Tyrannical, Raging, Necrotic, Beguiling (Void)
7/9 - 7/15
7/16 - 7/22
7/23 - 7/29
7/30 - 8/5
8/6 - 8/12
8/13 - 8/19
8/20 - 8/26
8/27 - 9/2
9/3 - 9/9
9/10 - 9/16
9/17 - 9/23
9/24 - 9/30
Method Dungeon Tools
This allows you know to know the locations of all the Emissaries in advance, so you can plan for the worst ones.
Especially on Void week this allows you to know the locations of the many Void Emissaries, so you won't be able to use Invisibility potions or
in that direction.
Nnogga has done a great job with this addon and it is a great help in Mythic+ keys!
2. It's a good week for Druids and Hunters due to the ability to deal with Raging.
While it's not Fortified week, Druids and Hunters are able to remove a 100% damage mob off mobs.
When combined with Necrotic and the large amount of damage coming from Void Emissaries, Tanks will be taking a lot of damage and become very difficult to deal, so any damage that you can remove from that will be appreciated.
3. Necrotic + Void Emissaries is a bad time for your Tank.
When there's a Void Emissary, try not to pull very large unless there a close Line-of-Sight Area. The Necrotic stacks will cause your healer to have a much harder time healing you up from the Void hits and you have a higher chance of dying since the Void Emissary deals % health damage.
You may even want to consider pulling the mobs out of range of the Void Emissary and dealing with it solo after you have allowed the Tank's Necrotic stacks to reset.
are especially good on Necrotic week due to their high dodge chance (because of Mastery), their utility such as
and their mobility to kite.
Due to the
, Tyrannical has become much harder with bosses taking increased time to die and some bosses mechanics dealing very high or one-shot levels of damage at much lower key levels.
Some examples to watch out for are Skycap'n Kragg and Captain Eudora in Freehold, Adderis and Aspix in Temple of Setraliss or any boss in King's Rest.
Here we have the dungeon advice for keys this week. The advice is subjective and will change based on composition and keystone level, but overall these are the dungeons that I would recommend doing and avoiding.
- Probably best to avoid this dungeon on Void week. As if the pack in front of Vol'kaal wasn't the hardest and worst pack in the game already, Blizzard has placed a Void Emissary in that pack to make it harder on Void weeks. There's also a Void Emissary on both paths to the side bosses in difficult packs and a Void emissary in the middle preventing run backs unless you kill it. Atal'dazar Void week is a bad time.
- The Void Emissary placement in Freehold isn't that bad. However, Necrotic freehold and Tyrannical Kragg and Eudora makes Freehold a little more challenging than other weeks. Pull slow and you should be fine. It's also dog week for Freehold (it always lines up with Void!) and if you don't have a Rogue, you're going to have to pull more trash and an extra Void because you'll have to chase the dog around.
- There's a lot of Void Emissaries in King's Rest but they're not in the worst packs. There's 5 along the route, and since King's Rest is a tube, you're going to have to pull all of them. With the high Tank damage in King's Rest, Necrotic will be troublesome, especially with the Berserker's
and the bosses will be deadly and dealing high damage.
- This dungeon has a lot of trash which means dealing with a lot of necrotic for your Tank. The Voids in the first area slow things down but aren't too bad to deal with and you can walk around them due to the open area. However, for the back half, that trash is already pretty deadly so you'll want to death run (since you won't be able to shroud as easily). Watch out for the high magic damage on your Tank on the last two bosses.
Shrine of the Storm
- Shrine has 5 voids along the regular route, and you're able to skip one of them with a Rogue. However, the pulls that these Voids are in aren't too bad or have a line-of-sight spot, making Shrine an ok pick for this week.
Siege of Boralus
- There's only 3 Voids in your path and Necrotic isn't a problem on any boss. Siege is a good key this week, especially since Raging will double the damage of the Spotter's
which deals friendly fire to most of the enemies in the dungeon.
Temple of Sethraliss
- Probably best to avoid this dungeon on Void week. There's a Void Emissary in each of the major choke pulls, which are mostly all dangerous. You have to kill the Void in everyone of these packs without the use of line of sight and all of these packs are already deadly, not to mention Necrotic on your tank. Oh also, any non-Brewmaster Tank can't really reset Necrotic on Galvazzt without having a DPS taunt, so Temple of Sethraliss this week is a bad bad time.
- Tol Dagor is quite good this week. Necrotic's impact is minimal; you won't have much room to kite but pulls can be small and you can choose different paths depending on your composition. There's only 3 Void Emissaries in your path, so Tol Dagor is a good key this week.
- The impact of Void Emissaries is minimal and the other affixes don't impact Underrot very much. Watch out for the Matron's Enraging the Void Emissaries which will actually make them cast faster. Underrot is a good key this week.
- Waycrest Manor Tyrannical is more difficult with Heartsbane Triad requiring a lot of damage and healing. Necrotic is also a problem in certain areas of Waycrest Manor as the Maggots still apply Necrotic. The Void Emissaries are generally placed in high damage packs such as Maggots with
or Bewitched Captains which destroy your Tank. Waycrest isn't a great key this week.
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]