The Crowns of Opulence - What the Pried Gems Do
With Battle of Dazar'alor a mere three weeks away, it is a good time to look into more details about one of the special effects from one of the items of the raid. When defeating
raid encounter, players have a chance to receive a special Azerite Armor piece, a crown, with one version available for each armor type:
The special part about these crowns is that they have a special effect: the ability to pry a gem out of it. Recently, these crowns were added to vendors on the PTR, so we were able to test its effect. In short, the effect creates an item that lasts 20 hours (real world), not consumed on use, with the crown itself having a 20hr cooldown, so roughly you can play around with one of them every day. The cooldown is shared among all other crowns you might have, so having multiple doesn't increase the fun.
for finding these gems!
There are six different gems out of the crowns:
- Reduces a party member's size by 50% for 5 min. (30 Sec Cooldown).
- Make a friendly player sparkle! (30 Sec Cooldown)
- Increases your Speed by 120 for 1 hour. (1 Min Cooldown)
- Restores 33251 health. (1 Min Cooldown) - Cooldown shared with healing potions.
- Draw sustenance from the gem, restoring 166257 health and 83129 mana over 20 sec. If you spend at least 10 sec focusing on the gem, you will become well fed, gaining 75 in a stat for 1 hour.
- Increases all stats by 400 for 1 min. (5 Min Cooldown). Shares 1min CD with other combat potions.
While some of the effects can be used in combat, they have no actual impact, as they share cooldown with other similar, and more broadly available, effects. The effects are just a nice touch to the item.
All versions of the crowns have the same look as well, regardless of the armor type. Below you can see the looks from the four difficulties.
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]