Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes August 12, 2022 Dungeons and Raids
- Fated Sanctum of Domination
Guardian of the First Ones
Resolved an issue where additional Fated Powers could fail to appear after the first power appeared.
Improved visual clarity for Nightmare Cloud.
- Nightmare Cloud should no longer remove players from Stealth.
- Improved visual clarity for Carrion Swarm.
- Carrion Swarm range reduced to 15 yards (was 20).
- No longer heals Invigorating Fish Sticks in Tazavesh: Soleah’s Gambit.