Shadowlands Professions Optional Reagent Updates - Select All Secondaries, Bonuses Available in Every Slot
With this week's Alpha build, Blizzard did a minor revamp to the
Optional Reagent System
, adding new secondary stat slots and changing Bonus Effects.
Optional Reagent Early PreviewFirst Update to Optional Reagents
Remember this is a preview of a system that is not available yet for testing, so everything is bound to change or be updated before launch.
Pick all Stats
Listening to player feedback, Blizzard has added the option to specify both secondary stats when crafting an item, by adding an additional optional reagent option for a second gem to be added.
Bonuses Available in Every Slot
Besides picking both secondaries on the item, Blizzard has revamped the list of Bonus Effects that can be added to items, with some new additions and some removals. This revamp also removed the slot restriction of the items, allowing you to add any Bonus Effect to any item.
Removed Optional Reagents include effects like Bonus Damage against specific mob types, flat damage procs, stat procs, and thorn damage on items. As for slot limitations, before effects like
could only be applied to belts and
only when crafting boots.
Updated List of Bonus Effects
- An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, increasing the duration of Flask effects.
- An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, allowing the wearer to retain their Well Fed buff when slain in an Arena or Battleground.
- An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, increasing the duration of Well Fed effects.
- An Optional Crafting Reagent that, when crafted into a piece of armor, increases the wearer's Primary Stat for completing World Quests.
- An Optional Crafting Reagent that makes the crafted armor increase the wearer's swim speed.
- An Optional Crafting Reagent that, when crafted into armor, adds a socket.
- An Optional Crafting Reagent that makes the crafted armor have a chance to give an additional skill point when crafting items from the Shadowlands.
- An Optional Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, greatly reduce the damage the wearer takes from falling.
- An Optional Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, slightly increasing the wearer's run speed.
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte