View Map Location
Gara is a 灵魂兽
introduced in Warlords of Draenor. She is being plagued by the void and it's up to us to save her. To tame her, you must go through an extensive questline and at the end, you'll have a chance to tame her!How to Tame:
- Venture to the Burial fields in 影月谷. At the southern end of the field is a grave site with a spirit wolf named Gara. You must be in Beast Mastery spec as you approach her. Doing so will trigger a conversation asking you to scratch her ears. This triggers the next step.
- Gara will ask you to retrieve some 暗影莓s which can be found by killing Mother Om'ra, a rare spawn located on the northern end of the field. Make your way back to Gara with the berries and speak to her again.
- Now you'll need to put together a 幽灵雕像 and place it near Gara at a disturbed grave (which will not appear until after you've created the effigy). Each item needed for the effigy drops from a different mob, and this entails traveling across all of Draenor.
粗糙雕像 - 旱风拾骨者 in Gorgrond
- 撕碎的布料 - 死灵侍僧 in Frostfire Ridge.
- 古代遗骨 - 雷神巨人屠夫 - Specifically those at Grom'gar in Frostfire Ridge.
- 小水果 - 战歌劫掠者 in Nagrand.
- 陈年熏香 - 塞泰克预言者 in Spires of Arak.
- 木碗 - 血缚军团战士 Legionnaire in Talador.
- Once the effigy has been created & placed, you'll need to find a 虚空灯笼. These drop off of 影月虚空扭曲者s at the Pillars of Fate in Shadowmoon Valley. They will ONLY drop after you have completed the previous steps. Upon use, you will get a 60 min buff called 虚空灯笼 that will "partially phase you" into the void realm.
- Once you get the lantern, head over to Great Tree Valuundira in Shadowmoon Valley while the lantern's buff is active. Look around the trunk of the tree for a hole; inside will be a . Click on it and you will be fully phased into the 虚空领域.
- You must kill the 上古空灵召唤者s and/or 上古虚空领主s while in the void realm until 艾克西安 appears. Kill him, tame Gara and you're done!
View Map Location
is a challenge tame that was added in Legion. Hunters had to clear and kill Fenryr in the Halls of Valor on Mythic difficulty. The catch here is that they had to do this solo. This means that you can not enter the instance with anyone else to help you. In Battle for Azeroth, this feat is fairly simple since we have gained 10 levels and now out gear it, but during Legion, this was a very hard task for most players. I recommend doing this as a Beast Mastery Hunter (although Fenryr is not an exotic beast and can be tamed and used in any spec).How to Tame:
- Travel to the 英灵殿 dungeon in the southeast of 风暴峡湾. Enter the instance on Mythic (not heroic, not normal and not in Mythic+).
- Killing the trash is optional. You may skip it using 伪装 or by using 假死.
- Kill the first boss, 海姆达尔. It is a fairly easy fight. Be sure to use 原始暴怒, keep 治疗宠物 rolling. Don't stand in the swirling blades and dodge the waves of lightning breath along with the tornadoes.
- Make your way to Fenryr's corridor on the right-hand side. Engage 芬雷尔 at his first location. When he reaches 60% health, he will scurry away to the far cave.
- Follow Fenryr to the second cave. There he will be licking his wounds. Engage him in combat once more. Use 原始暴怒, 治疗宠物 and burn him down as fast as possible. Be sure to use 误导 on the adds as they spawn.
- Once you have downed Fenryr, a tameable non-hostile version of him will spawn in the cave! Dismiss your current pet and tame away!