It is time, to explore the most broken set bonus in 9.2! The Protection Warrior Shield Slam one.Armaments of the Infinite Infantry
- 2-Set - 怒意迸发 - Consuming 30 rage grants a stack of Seeing Red, which transforms at 8 stacks into Outburst, causing your next Shield Slam or Thunder Clap to be 200% more effective and grant Ignore Pain.
- 4-Set - 怒意迸发 - Avatar increases your damage dealt by an additional 10% and decreases damage taken by 10%. Avatar instantly grants Outburst.
This combo is really simple, and it works in Arena! The hardest thing to obtain is the set bonus itself.
We have A LOT of damage modifiers for this. Here is a list:
- 20% from the talent Punish
- 30% from Shield Block
- 30% from Avatar
- 15% from mastery benefits (conqueror's banner and fleshcraft passive)
- 25% from strength modifers (Fireblood and Badge Trinket)
- 20% additional strength from Veteran's repute
- 12% from Plaguey (soulbind)
- 6% from Kevin (soulbind)
- 200% from set bonus!
- 20% from Booming Voice talent
- 75% (if you crit) crit chance is boosted by Sword and Board PvP talent
I also tried out both 塞弗斯的宣言
for stats, and the 痛苦之王的印章
(20% crit if you are able to proc Recklessness).
The whole combo is just to use everything, including 宇宙角斗士的严谨决心
(the PvP trinket that makes you avoid 2 incoming CC effects), you charge the enemy and use 挫志怒吼
, followed by a 盾牌猛击
If it crits, it will most likely kill the enemy if they don't have defensives active. A non crit does between 50-70% of their health!
I also tried to change the combo a bit and went Night Fae to do an 上古余震
followed by a Shield Slam. This combo is more reliable crit wise, since you spread the damage over 2 spells instead! You also get access to 争先打击
for a 25% damage boost.
We had a really weird bug happen when a 灵茧守护者
got killed, and the person rezzed instantly. I believe it was a bug with the timing of Guardian Angel, just as the Podtender died, however Guardian Angel didn't get used up, so it is suspicious. It happened at 7:26.