Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 2, 2022 Characters
- Fixed an issue that prevented character transfers to Roleplay realms.
- Fixed a disconnect issue when inspecting another player in a Premade Group.
Creatures and NPCs
The duration extension effect from summoning your Demonic Tyrant has had its radius increased to 100 yards (was 40 yards).
- Several Rare encounters in Zereth Mortis have had their maximum health reduced.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally one or both sigils would not appear, making it impossible to lower the barrier to engage Protector of the First Ones.
Developers’ note: In the event one or both sigils still does not appear when the rare respawns, the barrier will be automatically dispelled after 35 seconds.
It is no longer possible to see Feroz and Elder Ara outside the Catalyst Wards and at the entrance to the Catalyst Gardens simultaneously. Quests can be turned in to Elder Ara and Feroz outside the Catalyst Wards while the character has not accepted all three of their quests.
Grasslands Raptora’s Bloody Peck now deals damage every 2 seconds (was 1 second).Dungeons and Raids
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
Fixed an issue where Skolex would sometimes not appear after defeating the four controllers.
Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Fixed an issue where defeating Xy Reinforcements could fail to interrupt Decipher Relic.
- Xy Spellslingers will no longer target the same player simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sundering and Kinetic Resonance to behave unpredictably.
- Hopebreaker damage over time reduced by 10% on Heroic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 25% less healing on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 50% less healing on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Grim Reflections by 20% on all difficulties except Mythic.
- Reduced Beacon of Hope’s Purging Light damage by 20% on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where Rain of Despair was able to damage pets.
- Halls of Atonement
Fixed an issue where Echelon's Encrypted affix relics would not follow him into the encounter area.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Fixed an issue where additional Encrypted affix relics were spawning before Domina Venomblade.
The Necrotic Wake
Explosives no longer spawn during the encounter.
Developers’ note: The actual issue here is that Explosives can hit players through So'azmi's Division walls, but changing that will take time to get right. Since it's currently Explosive week, we wanted to do a quicker change to address the fight feeling unfair with current functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the Xy Relic Dealer to not spawn inside the Stitchwerks after the timer expires.
Fixed an issue causing additional Encrypted affix relics upon Amarth respawning.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Fixed an issue causing Stitchflesh's Creation to hit Encrypted affix relics with Meat Hook.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where the Customs door would not open on Heroic difficulty.
- A finished Kettle of Stone Soup now lasts 15 minutes (was 3 minutes) and has 70 charges (was 35). Delicious!
- The damage of Toxicialic Fluidic Spheroid has been capped at 6% of the player's maximum health.
- Fixed an issue with Toxicialic Fluidic Spheroid to cause error messages while the player is mounted.
- Enchant Weapon – Crusader healing reduced by 86% and Strength reduced by 14%.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cache of Sepulcher Treasures to generate its loot based on your loot specialization at the time you acquired the cache. This will now instead use your loot specialization at the time you open the cache.
- Fixed an issue where the quests "A Jiro Guide to Not Being Eaten", "Picking Up the Pieces... Literally", and "Gut Check" were not available.
- Fixed an issue for the quest "Jiro to Hero" where players could not talk to Hanoa the Exile, and therefore could not start the event.