Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesAugust 20, 2018Azerite Powers
- Fixed an issue where Dagger in the Back failed to stack properly when applied by multiple users.
- Players who faction transfer should now get a more informative message on how to continue the War Campaign on their new faction.
Creatures and NPCs
The Summon Vilefiend and Nether Portal talents will no longer sometimes fail to work when cast on steep terrain.
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies in the Drustvar Crimson Forest to be untargetable by players.
- Rikati at The Four Stingers will now sell his wares, including his famous Snake on a Stick, to members of the Alliance.
- Unlocking Siege of Boralus as a Horde player now unlocks the dungeon for all Horde characters on that account.
- Unlocking Kings' Rest as an Alliance player now unlocks the dungeon for all Alliance characters on that account.
Irontide Enforcer's Shattering Toss will no longer wipe threat from the tank.
- Vol'zith the Whisperer
Fixed a bug that caused players to sometimes become stuck with 沉没之城的掌控.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where 暗月套牌：封锁 was providing far less Stamina and Health than intended.
- Fixed an issue where 暗月套牌：狂风 was dealing less damage than intended. Its effective damage has been increased by approximately 300%.
- Fixed an issue where 暗月套牌：深渊 would not trigger for Marksmanship or Beast Mastery hunters.
- Reduced the damage of 暗月套牌：深渊 by 9%.
- Sergeant Wilson has travelled to The Mugambala and will offer 雇佣合同s to members of the Horde that wish to fight for the Alliance.
- Nassar has travelled to 锚角巷 and will offer 雇佣合同s to members of the Alliance that wish to fight for the Horde.
- Fixed multiple bugs that made it very difficult to bomb targets successfully on “Swab This!”.
- Fixed a bug causing Third Telemancer Syranel to evade player attacks on “侠盗传送师”.
- Players should now reliably get credit for taking the ferry for "The Ashvane Trading Company”.
- Horde players should now properly be able to see the 失窃的补给品 for "Plunder and Provisions."
- 军团突袭s have returned to the Broken Isles.