Karazhan Mythic Dungeon
- New attunement questline in 逆风小径.
Trial of Valor Raid
- Short questline leading into the raid.
- New World Quests: Kvaldir landing sites.
The Nighthold Raid
- New 堕夜精灵 story quests, with new content every week leading up to the opening of 暗夜要塞.
- New World Quests supporting the continued 堕夜精灵 story.
New World Quests
- Falcosaurs Swarm! -- The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they're breeding out of control!
- Falcosaurs drop 隼龙蛋s and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new and 烹饪 recipes available from 守望者 faction at Honored and Revered.
- Find and raise your Orphaned Falcosaur pet, leading to an exclusive new mount.
New World Event Area
- Return to Alcaz Isle - Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes
- Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil's insidious plans on Alcaz Isle.
- Rewards include the 巨怒射线枪 toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for 猎人s.
- 冰霜脉冲 now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1).
- 冰霜脉冲 damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%).
- 冰川突进 now hits targets in melee range more reliably.
Abilities learned have been spaced out:
- 沉默咒符 - Level 101
- - Level 103
- 悲苦咒符 - Level 105
- Mastery: Harmony now includes 狂暴回复.
- 伊瑟拉之赐 will only heal party or raid members.
- now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
- 世界之树的种子 now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%).
- 迅捷治愈 healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%).
- (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have 愈合 in place of .
- 愈合 is castable in 枭兽形态.
- Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect 愈合 where appropriate.
- (Restoration) 愈合 has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
- Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model.
Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
- Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
- Now has a power aura.
- 追踪机械 granted to all gnome and goblin hunters, as well as any hunter who uses the 机械联结烙印矩阵.
- 易伤 now increases damage by 50% (was 25%), stacking up to 2 times (was 3 times).
New Hunter talent (replacing 急奔
- 开拓者: Your movement speed is increased by 25% anytime you have not attacked for 3 seconds.
- (Survival) 动物本能 has been redesigned: now also reduces the remaining cooldown of a random one of the following abilities:
- (Frost) 冰冷智慧 now also increases the damage of your next 冰风暴 by 30%.
- (Windwalker, Brewmaster) 碎玉闪电 now costs 20 Energy, plus 20 Energy per second.
- no longer ignores tanks (including self)
- In talent trees, 神圣马驹 for Holy and Retribution, and Blessing of Salvation for Protection have been replaced with a new talent:
骑手: 神圣马驹 now has 2 charges.
- now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
- 愤怒之剑 has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of 公正之剑.
- has been redesigned: Replaces Avenging Wrath. (Instant -2 minute cooldown) Profoundly empowers your 审判 for 20 seconds.
- While empowered, 审判 generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times.
- 复仇原点: 复仇者之盾 now add +50% damage to the first target, and +10% 大十字军 proc chance.
- (Shadow) 奥术洪流 now generates 15 狂乱.
- 君王之灾 now generates one combo point.
出血, 死亡标记, and 鬼魅攻击 show up on the caster's nameplates.
- 火元素, 土元素, and s now all have totem timers.
震地图腾 has been renamed to 地震术 and no longer summons a totem.
- 恶魔皮肤 and 恶魔法阵 have swapped talent locations.
- 吞噬魔法 has returned for Felhunters.
- 痛苦无常 now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than "rolling" any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Afﬂiction on a given target.
- 延绵恐惧 trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Afﬂiction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly. stacking up to 5 times
- (Afﬂiction) Soul Efﬂgy is now immune to AOE damage.
- (Demonology) 恶魔增效 now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
- (Demonology) Thal'kiel's consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%).
- now affects party and raid members only.
In this patch, a large number of changes are made to improve the order and flow of abilities gained while leveling all classes.
- In many cases, the level 1-10 abilities that introduce the class have changed.
- Many special bonuses and features for class abilities are now granted by upgrades that are learned at a later level.
- This applies to every spec for every class other than 死亡骑士 and Demon Hunters.
Druids below level 10 now use 愤怒 and 月火术 as their primary damage abilities, rather than 撕碎 and .
- While 惩击 will still be the first spell given to 牧师s at level 1, the added absorb shield effect will be an upgrade learned by Discipline at level 36, as the purpose of that effect is to add to healing in group content
- 潜行者s will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. 潜行者s who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with 毁伤 at level 40.
- Raiding with Leashes IV
- Delve into 奥杜尔. 十字军的试炼, and 冰冠堡垒 in search of rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new 天神 foe!
Player Versus Player
- 纳格兰竞技场 has received a signiﬁcant visual update
- Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
- Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.
- The quality of items rewarded from skinnish and random battlegrounds now increases based on the player's Honor Level.
- Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the ﬁrst two wins in each rated bracket (2v2. 3v3, 1Ov1O).
- Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).