Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.0.5. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.Patch InformationSeptember 12
The Ethereal Soul-Trader pet is now immune to player abilities.
- We've made numerous fixes to the behavior of various systems in Cross-Realm Zones.
急奔 again provides the intended speed bonus when reactivated after shifting out of and back into Cat Form.
- Feral stealth has been made more effective.
- should no longer be cancelled on the hunter when an effect causes it to be cancelled on the hunter's pet. Cancelling a hunter's should always cancel it on the pet.
- It should no longer be possible to spell reflect 险境求生.
- should no longer ignore target damage multipliers when calculating the damage of the 炎爆术 DoT on the target.
- should only have one chance to activate once per finisher (which must land on at least one target)
- charges are no longer consumed and wasted if a player rapidly clicks on the .
- 潜行 has been made more effective.
- Dungeons and Raids
The 大地的裂变英雄的荣耀 meta achievement no longer improperly requires a Mists of Pandaria dungeon achievement.
The Chess encounter should once again proceed at its former, more leisurely pace.
- 凯尔萨斯·逐日者’s Gravity Lapse should once again function properly.
- 海里昂 should no longer despawn shortly after entering combat.