Monk Class Mount and Quest - Ban-Lu, Grandmaster's Companion
Today we are taking a look at the Monk class mount
. Each class obtains their mount after completing
, which also requires unlocking the Broken Shore and completing the first part of the
Class Hall Campaign
. Check out
for more class mounts and questlines.
The Monk Class Mount quest is fairly straight forward. You begin the questline with
and are asked to see out Master Bu, who has just returned from a long journey.
Speak with Master Bu and listen to his story.
- Head to Kun-lai and begin to track Ban-Lu
- Aid the Grummel and help find his lucky-do's
- Head to the Shadowpan Monastery and clear out the lingering sha-lings.
- Fly to Inkgill Mere and speak with the Jinyu.
- From there head to the Temple of the White Tiger and collect the Lillies.
- Return to the Jinyu and then head to Lake Kittitata.
From here, Ban-Lu will reveal himself to you.
After this you return to your Class Hall and are rewarded with the mount in a special cutscene.
Ban-Lu has no other color variations. There seems to be only one of his kind, other than his cub (lore wise) and he is a Companion that not only allows you to travel with him but also speaks to you periodically.
When you complete on either of the Monk spec artifacts, and the class mount questline, you can purchase
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte