BlizzardMarch 16, 2020Dungeons and Raids
Mythic Keystone Dungeon
- 尼奥罗萨, the Waking City
Resolved an issue that caused players to get locked inside the 心之秘室 if both Carapace of N'Zoth and N'Zoth the Corruptor encounters were defeated but other bosses undefeated on Mythic difficulty.
Tank-specialization characters should no longer be targeted by Paranoia on all difficulties.
Developers' note: 妄念's coordination requirements when tanks are involved is a bit higher than we'd like. This fix prevents tanks from being targeted altogether, preventing awkward moments where a ranged character would need to run a long distance to meet up with a tank partner.
- Tidesage Council
风暴祝福 should now be more visible when active on 唤风者菲伊.
- 反冲气流 damage reduced by 20%.
- 切割冲击 damage reduced by 20%.
Items and 奖励s
- Reduced the rate at which members of the Heartsbane Triad gain energy from the 聚焦之虹, resulting in an increased delay before 恐怖仪式 is cast.
- Corrupted Items
全部 equipment rewards from 惊魂幻象s are now 被腐蚀.
Developers' note: We've heard from many players that Corrupted Items were not obtainable enough, limiting their ability to play with the system and its inherent tradeoffs. This change will substantially increase the number of Corrupted Items reliably earned each week, allowing players to choose from among a greater selection of 被腐蚀 pieces and enjoy those that work best in a given situation.
no longer benefits from buffs like 真言术：盾
can no longer trigger more than once every 12 seconds during player versus player combat. 艾泽拉斯之心
- Players who have Rank 3 Azerite Essences on at least one character can now more easily acquire those Essences on other characters on the same account via a new currency: Echoes of Ny'alotha. 纯净圣母 will offer any eligible character a Rank 3 Essence for 500 Echoes of Ny'alotha each. Any player who is eligible to purchase at least one Essence from MOTHER will now receive Echoes of Ny'alotha from a wide range of activities in current content:
Black Empire Assault – 125 Echoes of Ny'alotha
- Aqir/Amathet/螳螂妖/Mogu Assault – 75 Echoes of Ny'alotha
- 惊魂幻象s – 50 Echoes of Ny'alotha, plus 25 per additional objective completed (i.e. 150 Echoes of Ny'alotha for a full clear)
- Emissary Quest – 50 Echoes of Ny'alotha
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront – 75 Echoes of Ny'alotha
- Normal/Heroic/Mythic Ny'alotha raid bosses – 15-25 Echoes of Ny'alotha each, once per week per boss
- Ny'alotha Raid Finder wings – 25 Echoes of Ny'alotha
- Random Battleground wins – 15-25 Echoes of Ny'alotha
- Rated Arena wins – 10-25 Echoes of Ny'alotha baseline, scaling up with PvP rank
- Rated Battleground wins – 35 Echoes of Ny'alotha baseline, scaling up with PvP rank
- Weekly PvP Cache – 175 to 300 Echoes of Ny'alotha, based on PvP rank
- 史诗钥石 dungeon end-of-run chest – 3 Echoes of Ny'alotha per Keystone Level (i.e. 30 Echoes of Ny'alotha for a Mythic 10)
- Weekly Mythic Keystone Dungeon Cache – 20 Echoes of Ny'alotha per highest Keystone Level
Developers' note: The general goal here is that doing 突袭s and associated 惊魂幻象s should provide enough to get at least one Rank 3 Essence of your choice per week. Doing other content you like (PvP, dungeons, or raids) will increase that significantly, depending on the level of content you're doing. Of course, Essences can still be earned normally via their associated activities, so if you want to get your 聚焦之虹的精华 directly via 史诗钥石 dungeons and then buy others from 纯净圣母, that's now an option. Within a couple of weeks of hitting max-level on your alt, you should be able to obtain your preferred Essences by playing the game as you usually would.Please note: Echoes of Ny'alotha may appear to replace 艾泽里特 in the Emissary and PvP reward panes, however, it does not. Echoes of Ny'alotha are always additive with existing rewards. We believe that it is more important to release this update with a reward display issue than hold the change for a fix. We expect to fix the display issue in the next week or two.For more information read our forum post.