HotfixesMARCH 10, 2022Achievements
- Qualified characters have been awarded the Tormented Hero: Shadowlands Season 2 achievement and title.
- Death Knight
(2) Set Bonus: The Strength buff and Dancing Rune Weapon duration extension effects will now be correctly applied to Heart Strikes cast by the Death Knight’s Dancing Rune Weapons.
- (4) Set Bonus: Harvest Time will now be correctly applied when the target is killed by Soul Reaper.
Dungeons and Raids
Lava Lash will once again refresh Flame Shock on your primary target.
- Fixed an issue where refreshing Flame Shocks with Lava Lash would not prioritize targets with Lashing Flames in some situations.
Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Adjusting the location of devourers in Ephemeral Plains to help make pulls clearer and reduce the concentration of enemies.
- Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian’s health reduced by 5% on Raid Finder difficulty.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Degeneration Automa’s Degenerate now has a maximum range of 30 yards.
- Decreased the amount of damage Eternity Overdrive gains per application to 42% of its original value on all difficulties (was 50%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Halondrus to sometimes delay Relocation Form while casting other spells in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shatter to not display its entire visual effect if Projected Textures were disabled in System settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the stone gates in the Shimmering Cliffs to not close properly when the encounter ends in failure.
- Encrypted Affix
You now only need to destroy 1 relic to summon your desired automa. After destroying the first relic in a set, the other two are destroyed automatically.
Developers’ note: This should be a small quality of life improvement in terms of both the amount of damage required to summon an automa (especially on bosses), and the amount of time extra nameplates spend on the screen.
Fixed an issue where the wrong automa could be summoned after defeating a set of relics.
Adjusted the spawn locations of several Xy Relic Dealers. Halls of Atonement
The Necrotic Wake
Fixed an issue causing Relics to not properly spawn when arriving in the encounter area.
Fixed an issue causing Relics to not properly spawn.
Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
- Fixed an issue that caused Stitchflesh’s Creation to hit Wo, Vy or Urh automa with Meat Hook.
Developers’ note: The Vy Interceptor frequently teleports to a new location, which can be a frustrating obstacle to a well-aimed Meat Hook during the encounter. This change should remove the unfair overlap of these two abilities.
Items and Rewards
Vault Purifiers no longer immediately attack players as soon as they land.
Player versus Player
- The Sandworn Chest minimap icon will no longer appear once a player has looted the chest once that day.
- The Sandworn Chest can now be looted by more players before despawning.
- Fixed an issue where Reclaimer’s Intensity Core trinket would unintentionally pull nearby enemies toward the user after the Automa Medic expires. It now has learned who’s friendly and who’s not.
- Fixed an issue with the trinket quest “A New Deal” that prevented the trinkets from being obtainable by players as intended.
Developers’ note: If you’re still encountering the issue and can’t see the trinket rewards, relogging back into the game should resolve it.