Legion Timewalking Mythic+ Dungeon Tips and Tricks
Welcome to Legion Dungeon tips! This article aims to give generalized dungeon tips to help you complete your
. Additionally, Legion Timewalking M+ has been
extended until January 4th
Utilizing with the
The biggest tip for dealing with the
is to make sure that you kill all 3 of the Infernal mobs at the same time. Then once you do this, 3 puddles come out that you need to soak. Once soaked you will pulse around you putting
to the mobs around you. It makes the bosses take a significant amount more DPS, so this is why killing all 3 infernals at once is important. You also want to pull the trigger on pulling the boss very quickly after getting the buffs.
is also a really solid guide on Infernal if you have absolutely no idea what I am referring to.
Eye of Azshara
Eye of Azshara is one of the most open dungeons you can possibly do. With this, there are fairly standard strategies that you can do in here. If you are unaware of the basic routing, I would highly recommend going and checking out
The Great Push
from this weekend as they played Eye of Azshara in there!
Tips for Eye of Azshara
There are a lot of mobs in Eye of Azshara, and while most of them do not do elaborate mechanics there are a few mobs that need to be discussed how to deal with:
- One of the hardest mobs in the dungeon.
is the most important ability that is used by this mob, and should be stopped by a Stun, Fear, Incapacitate, Etc. Failure to do so can easily cause a wipe.
- These 3 headed beasts do stupid amounts of damage with just their melees to your tank. They are largely untankable unless done solo. Additionally they have a tail swipe ability that can hurt melee. It honestly is not too bad of an idea to do these guys by themselves and pop offensive cooldowns on them.
- If you've ever done this dungeon, you have encountered these bad boys. Taunting these mobs off your tank and not allowing him to get pecked (disoriented) is really valuable. They are neutral mobs, but there are 4 seagulls that I would highly recommend killing due to the
encounter and how it functions.
One of the biggest things in Eye of Azshara is the boat skip. You can see it performed below. Demon Hunters can Double Jump up there, Druids can use Stag
, and Warlock can place a
up there. If you do not do any of these you will have to run around. Once a member is up top you can hop on a 2-Seater mount and allow people to leap onto the 2-seater. You can see that performed below in the twitch clip.
Last tip is related to
does a stupid amount of damage and a lot of the time it can not be soaked. Sacrificing (and Battle Rezzing) & Immuning this ability is very lucrative. It is a phyiscal damage AOE, so
also works on it.
Eye of Azshara Guide
Blackrook Hold is a fairly linear dungeon with a lot of challenging bosses. The trash and the timer overall in Blackrook is really lenient assuming you do not have boss wipes.
Tips for Blackrook Hold
First and foremost, let's talk about trash. In Legion you were able to skip all of the trash at the beginning. That is no longer the case with Timewalking, so you need to make sure you are getting some trash count at the beginning. My biggest tip for this is go right, do a 7 mob pull, then do the 4 mob pull following. This will give you 16.67% Enemy Forces count, and it'll work for you.
Specific mobs and how to deal with them:
- You can outrange the shoot at 30 yards, mitigating a lot of damage.
- Pull all of the dominators, pull them back down to the stairs, and kite them around. This will allow you to not have to deal with any of the bats and reduce the number of pulls you need to do. You can check what that looks like in a screenshot below.
Specific bosses and how to deal with them:
- Save major cooldowns for the
that happens at 20% HP or whenever all the souls are killed off. You can permanently CC one of the souls with abilities like
allowing you to push the boss to 20% every time.
- You can permanently root mobs outside of her room to never have to deal with them or be able to deal with them at a more opportune time.
- His charge can be parried, so you can take advantage of this. You need to also make sure the player who is taking the charge is topped before the smash goes off. It hits very hard and you should look to rotate cooldowns for each smash.
- Have a massive defensive for his Shadowbolt Volley, and make sure you kill the insects as fast as possible.
Blackrook Hold Guide
Vault of the Wardens
Vault of the Wardens is a dungeon where the bosses are substantially harder than the trash in this instance. Knowledge of meta tactics for dealing with the bosses will help you a lot
Tips for Vault of the Wardens:
Almost all of the Vault of the Wardens tips I have involve bosses as the bosses are the most difficult part of the dungeon:
Tips for Bosses:
- Whenever Tirathon does his
you need to be moving immediately. If you are not, you can get insta ticked by his
eyebeam whenever he is below 50% HP. Make sure you focus down adds ASAP and always get interrupts on them. Failure to do so can cause a wipe, but you also need 1 person to save an interrupt for the boss. Ideally this would be a ranged DPS in case the boss leaps over the chain.
- For Inquisitor you should tank him in the cubby on the far side of where he spawned. This will allow you to Line of Sight adds into you and at the same time you will also not have a mini boss spawn on top of you once the encounter ends. Make sure to use filler abilities on
and focus any add waves that are spawned.
- Standing in Glazer's hitbox will allow you to have to move far less to dodge the
orbs. Be super careful though as the pulse orbs can one shot you if you are not cautious. You will also have to move the boss sometimes to move him out of the puddle he drops on a player, and if everybody is stacked beneath him this can be a problem. Just make sure you are aware of these things and be tight inside of his hitbox whenever he is active.
- Involves carrying around a light as the primary source of the mechanics on the fight. Giving the light to a Healer or Ranged DPS is the best idea due to their ability to clear the puddles with it. You just make sure you stand on top of the puddles with the light. Also there is some deadzone on the glaive she throws, but if you get hit by it you will likely die / potentially wipe your party. Then in P2 you will navigate a maze with the light, which is not super difficult. Then P3 starts. You HAVE to clear out the
otherwise the boss has a massive damage reduction on her. The avatar first spawns in the back left then the second one spawns in the back right relative to where you came into the room.
is a very old video of this fight, but still relevant to see what I am talking about.
Vault of the Wardens Guide
Court of Stars
Similar to Eye of Azshara, this dungeon was present in The Great Push , and you can check it out
if you want some advanced tactics.
Tips for Court of Stars:
Court is incredibly variable in the second half of the dungeon due to the buffs you can potentially get / not get. Most of the buffs are fairly passive, but the one that saves you the most time is
. This trap can kill 2 of the mini bosses at once.
You start off by killing one
, then you activate
, and this will summon a second mini-boss. Normally pulling 2 mini-bosses together at once will wipe you, but with the trap you can kill both mini-bosses at once if you pull them on top of the discarded junk at the same time.
Beyond that, you get a lot of count in the second half of the dungeon, so if you feel like you are super light on trash after the first half, do not worry so much. The name of the game for the bosses is just staying alive, and as long as you are prioritizing that then you should time the key.
Notable Trash Mobs
is a really difficult mob and you need to make sure you stun / incapacitate the
. Failure to do so can cause a wipe.
- Line of Sight this mob whenever they are doing their cast. Tank them near a corner.
- Has a
cast. It cannot target you if you are not in line of sight. This means you can bait it onto your tank / healer if you would like.
Court of Stars Guide
Darkheart Thicket as a dungeon has had their bosses tuned significantly since Legion with the amount of damage that is done by the bosses.
Tips for Darkheart Thicket:
For DHT a lot of the tips involve just what mobs to pull and what mobs to not pull. Generally, a lot of the trash at the beginning can be skipped.
are the baddest mobs in the whole instance and I would heavily advise to not pull more than one at a time. There are
ledges in which you can snap
the mobs to where they will not leap off of.
you pull, group up all the plants away from them, and AOE them down. You can also use the house to line of sight the
into melee to kill them off as well before dealing with the Keepers.
can be cheesed if positioned correctly. If you rapidly run away once the fury dies you can avoid the adds all together and not have to deal with the
& Stomp can both be outranged at 40 yards. This will mitigate a lot of damage on your party. You need to be really aware of when the
throw is on you though as you need your tank to not get thrown 40 yards away.
Darkheart Thicket Guide
Neltharion's Lair is a dungeon where a few of the bosses are a lot more difficult than the trash packs assuming you know how to deal with the trash. This dungeon is fairly linear and there are not a lot of trash options for you to skip.
Tips for Neltharion's Lair:
As stated above, most of the difficulty is in dealing with the bosses. Knowing how to manage them the most important thing.
Here are some tips for some of the bosses:
- Is a boss that you need to focus heavily on the
adds. This will typically be 2 of your DPS on the Skitters almost full time and then 1 person switching around between the boss and skitters depending on how many are alive.
- Hits your tank like an absolute truck on the
. Additionally, there is currently a weird interaction where
is going off immediately and not having a longer cast. This means you need to tank the boss almost on top of the spike to make sure you can deal with this appropriately and line the magma wave ticks.
Beyond these two bosses which have been identified to cause a lot of difficulty in this instance, the
can be outranged on their throw rock at 30 yards, or they can just be kited and will not cast their ability while the threat target is not in range.
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]