We're working on several pieces of targeted class tuning that we intend to make to the game with maintenance in each region:Classes
Heart of Azeroth
Essence of the Focusing Iris major effect damage reduced by 15%.
Player versus Player
Damage for all spells and abilities increased by 6%.
- 海洋之慰's (weapon enchant) mana granted is reduced by 50% in PvP situations.
Developers' notes: At the start of BFA Season 2, we made changes to mana regeneration in PvP to increase the impact mana management has on long engagements. Similarly, Rise of Azshara introduced new methods of mana regeneration in the forms of a weapon enchant and Essences (below) that need to be reduced in the same fashion.
Healing reduced by 10% in PvP situations.
Developers' notes:Throughout Season 2, Restoration Druid's raw healing throughput paired very well with their crowd control, defensive abilities, and ability to sneak away and regain mana through drinking. This is intended to bring their healing throughput more in line with other healer specializations in PvP.
- 深海三叉戟 absorb effect is now reduced by 80% in PvP (was 75%).
- 心灵窃取者的可怖之握 healing and self-damage effect is now reduced by 60% in PvP (was 50%).
- 虚空石 effect is reduced in PvP by 45% for healers (was 30%) and 70% for non-healers (was 60%)
Developers' notes: Due to the scaling increase that some trinkets received with the release Rise of Azshara, the PvP-specific reductions put in place for Season 3 did not have the impact we were going for. These are items that we previously noted were intended to be scaled out this season.
- 清醒梦境之忆 (Essence) now refunds 50% less mana in PvP situations, now heals for 50% less in PvP situations when it refunds resources, and now provides 50% less Leech when activated in PvP situations.
- 完美愿景 (Essence) heals for 50% less in PvP situations.
- 净化协议 (Essence) heals for 50% less in PvP situations.
- 永恒之潮 (Essence) grants 50% less mana in PvP situations.
Developers' notes: These Essences provide additional passive self-healing that we feel should be reduced to the same degree as tier 3 艾泽里特 traits.
As always, these are not necessarily final numbers until we've completed our testing of the changes, and if we add any more tweaks or adjust the numbers further, I'll update this thread. Ultimately, you'll see these adjustments in our regularly-updated hotfixes blog post