Hunters Can Tame the Ivory Cloud Serpent - Unique White/Pink Cloud Serpent Model
Hunters are able to tame Cloud Serpents in Shadowlands and the Ivory Cloud Serpent in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms have a unique model and were originally thought to be untamable. However, together with the
method has been discovered
to tame the cloud serpent!
However, unlike the Rajani Warserpent, the
is only available as a rare spawn during the Mogu Invasion, and it can be a heavily camped rare, as it does drop a mount.
Taming Cloud Serpents
taming any other Cloud Serpent
, you'll need to have used the
on your Account, unless you are a Pandaren.
Here are the requirements to obtain the Ivory Cloud Serpent as a pet.
You must have used a
on your account.
You must have the
You must be in War Mode, as the toy doesn't work outside of War Mode.
Taming the Ivory Cloud Serpent
Taming the Ivory Cloud Serpent is similar to any other Cloud Serpent except it starts Friendly. However, it is a bit trickier to tame the Ivory Cloud Serpent, as it starts high up in the air and moves really fast. Not to mention, as it is not only a rare spawn, but one that awards a mount, it tends to be heavily camped.
1. Head to the Serpent's Spine wall in Vale of Eternal Blossoms and stand on one of the roofs littering the wall. Best place is at coordinates
in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
, which will turn the
3. Wait for an Ivory Cloud Serpent spawn and hope that no one is camping the mount at its spawn point.
4. If no one is close to the Ivory Cloud Serpent spawn, it will start flying very fast.
5. Wait for the Ivory Cloud Serpent to approach your location and spam
. You only have a few seconds, so be quick.
6. Congratulations on your new pet!
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte