Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied. Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of 4.1 known issues.
- Players should no longer sometimes get stuck retrieving characters or unable to enter instances when the Optimize Network for Speed option is disabled.
- Runes should no longer be regenerating erratically.
- 绝望祷言 is now properly casting its heal on the caster at all times, even after Spirit of Redemption has been triggered.
Dungeons & Raids祖阿曼
- The Plucked debuff applied during the Akil’zon encounter should no longer sometimes persist after he is killed.
- Zanzil's cauldrons will now remain active once he has been defeated, allowing the party to survive the Zanzil’s Graveyard Gas phase.
- 阿曼尼典礼权杖, 巫毒妖术之刃, and 娅尔罗的遗产 now have melee damage ranges consistent with other caster melee weapons.
- 祖利安飞斧 now has its range properly displayed in the tooltip.