Chorus of Dead Souls Torghast Event Now Live - Transform into the Deadsoul Chorus
The Chorus of Dead Souls special event is now live in Torghast! This event is super fun with friends and allows you transform into the deadly Deadsoul Chorus to overpower your enemies. Other party members can ride the Deadsoul Chorus, which allows them to benefit from other powerful Anima Powers and cast while moving!
Big thanks to Jaydaa and Viectrix for helping me test this event!
Chorus of Dead Souls Event Now Live
Howling Soulcore Anima Power
Similar to the
Beasts of Prodigum Event
, when you zone into a Torghast wing this week, your first Anima Orb will offer you a third Anima Power,
If you picking this ability will grant you an extra action button and change your action bar to the following abilities:
- A single target nuke and interrupt on a cooldown.
- A spammable AoE ability.
- A 90% damage reduction for 1.5 seconds.
- A 30 yd teleport.
- Return to your normal form.
Transformed Action Bar
Your character will retain your stats and buffs when you transform, but you won't be able to use any other abilities other than the ones listed above. Druid shapeshifts will be retained, so don't be afraid to
for more Armor and Stamina while transformed. You can leave the form at any time by pressing 6, and there's no cooldown for transforming back into the Chorus.
Playing with Party Members
If you're playing with other party members, you can each choose
and run around as your own transformation. Alternatively...
You can designate one person to choose the Anima Power off the start
. Once they transform, all other players will be able to attach to the transformed player, allowing them to control the movement of all attached players!
The transformed player controls the movement of all attached players.
Attached players can freely use their normal class abilities, with the bonus that casters are able to cast while moving!
Attached players can still be damaged, so make sure that your transformed player doesn't stand in any AoE effects!
Attached players can also pick up Anima Powers and click on Souls without having to detach.
Here's a quick clip showing off what it looks like in game! You can see the
if you look close enough and a
Your browser does not support the video tag.
Chorus of Dead Souls Anima Powers
General Chorus Anima Powers
are able to receive these Anima Powers, regardless if they chose the
Anima Power at the start as the requirement is only to be part of the Chorus.
- While part of a Deadsoul Chorus, all damage taken is reduced by 25%.
- While part of a Deadsoul Chorus, time passes 20% faster for you.
- Increases the maximum number of charges of Phase Shift by 1.
- While part of a Deadsoul Chorus, your damage and healing done is increased by 25%.
- While part of a Deadsoul Chorus, your Auto Attack damage is increased by 100% and your Auto Attack range is increased by 20 yds.
- Any time a Deadsoul Chorus that you are a part of casts Phase Shift, you are healed for (100% of Spell power) Health every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- Any time a Deadsoul Chorus that you are a part of casts Twisting Shadows, you gain 50% Critical strike chance for 8 sec.
- While part of a Deadsoul Chorus, increases Phantasma earned by 50%.
Specific Anima Powers
All of these Anima Powers specifically affect the Transformed player, who has picked the
Anima Power at the start and are likely only offered if you have chosen
- The cooldown of Wailing Blast is reduced by 2 sec.
- Wailing Blast ruptures the target's ears, inflicting an additional (15% of Spell power) Shadow damage every 2 sec for 12 sec.
- The radius of Scream of Pain is increased by 5 yds.
- Phase Shift heals all nearby friendly targets within 10 yds for (300% of Spell power).
- Phase Shift additionally increases your movement speed by 50% for 6 sec.
- Increases the maximum number of charges of Twisting Shadows by 2 and reduces its cooldown by 2 sec.
- While assuming the form of a Deadsoul Chorus, your movement speed is increased by 10%.
- Any time you assume the form of a Deadsoul Chorus or return to corporeal form, you are healed for (500% of Spell power). This effect can only occur every 15 sec.
- Any time you return to corporeal form from existing within a Deadsoul Chorus, you inflict (200% of Spell power) Shadow damage and blind enemies within 15 yds for 8 sec. This effect can only occur every 15 sec.
This event is a TON of fun in a group. One player (probably a Tank) can pick
, can take mostly movement speed traits and can carry their party around the Torghast floors very very quickly. The rest of the party can attach to the player and have full movement capabilities while dishing out maximum damage. Throw in a healer into the Chorus to heal the player that has been transformed and you can complete the entire floor as one complete group.
Even for players that aren't transformed into the Chorus, there are some fantastic Anima Powers for participating and attached to a player (as if getting carried around and being able to cast while moving wasn't good enough):
- This trait stacks and is similar to the Elisande time speed mechanic. Very awesome for big damage.
- Who can say no to a flat 25% damage?
- 50% crit chance? That's awesome.
Try to find a group this week and try this event out! I personally think it's way more exciting than the previous
Beasts of Prodigum Event
. Find some friends, join the Chorus and work as a team to get some speed clears of Torghast this upcoming week!
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte