Cataclysm New Races Preview: Goblins & Worgens
We recently reviewed all of the
new class / race combinations
that were made available in The Shattering. Tons of players are eagerly rolling new characters, and many have changed existing characters into these snazzy new combinations. In fact, as I'm writing this, there's a tauren shadow priest standing right in front of me -
and I'm okay with that
. But some of you guys are still waiting for the Cataclysm, which'll bring the highly-anticipated, even more exciting option:
worgen and goblin player characters
We've compiled a bit of information (which can regularly be found in our
) to give you guys even more to be excited about! So what do you guys think - are goblin racials overpowered? Is
? What goblin or worgen classes will
be making come Cataclysm?
Check out the info after the break!
Swarmed by worgen and infected with their curse, the proud citizens of Gilneas are forced to seek old alliances once again as a new threat looms over the horizon. The Forsaken are invading the former human kingdom through the shattered Graymane Wall, and only the combined efforts of the Gilnean worgens led by king Genn Graymane, and the night elves of Tyrande Whisperwind will be enough to hold back the wave of undead attackers. The timely appearance of the high priestess of Elune not only saves what is left of Gilneas, but also grants its citizens a place in the Alliance once again.
(1 - 5) &
(6 - 15)
Racial mount: None (
- Increases Nature and Shadow resistances, based on level.
- Activates your true form, increasing movement speed by 40% for 10 sec.
- Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster.
- Turn into your currently inactive form. (Awarded by
- Increases critical strike chance by 1%.
After series of cataclysmic events in the Lost Isles and the Undermine, a betrayal from one of their own trade princes, and open hostility from members of the Alliance, the goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel decide that their relations with the Horde can no longer be neutral. Through the orcs, the goblins enter the Horde, becoming the 6th race to follow the Warchief's leadership.
(1 - 5),
(6 - 15)
- Always receive the best possible gold discount, regardless of reputation standing.
- Alchemy skill increased by 15.
- Allows you bank access for 1 min. (Awarded by
after the end of the Lost Isles quests)
- Activates your rocket belt to jump forward. Shares a cooldown with
- Launches your belt rockets at an enemy, dealing fire damage based on character level. Shares a cooldown with
- Increases attack and casting speed by 1%.
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]
其他 Fanbyte 站点
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte