Battle of Dazar'alor Loot and Azerite Guide Now Live
We're pleased to announce that Wowhead's
Battle of Dazar'alor Azerite and Loot Guide
is now live! Learn which bosses drop Azerite armor and other gear for your spec.
Click here for the Battle of Dazar'alor Loot and Azerite Guide!
Battle of Dazar'alor is the second raid of Battle for Azeroth, opening January 22nd/23rd on Normal/Heroic difficulty. All Dazar'alor loot starts off at item level 385 on Normal difficulty and 400 on Heroic difficulty.
Battle of Dazar'alor is a raid
class-specific tier sets and bonuses. However, all helms, shoulders, and chests are part of the new Azerite system, in which each class unlocks specific powers. All Battle of Dazar'alor Armor comes with a
5th Azerite Ring
, providing another array of spec-specific traits.
All Battle of Dazar'alor pieces of Azerite Armor contains one of the following traits on the 4th ring.
- Your spells and abilities have a chance to trigger a Soulbond for 15 sec. During Soulbond, every 5 sec you and your nearest ally are both healed for 8769 and gain 229 Haste for 5 sec.
- Your spells and abilities have a chance to conjure Bwonsamdi's spectral visage, beckoning you closer. If you approach him, gain 66 to all stats for 5 min, stacking up to 5 times. If you fail to heed his call, lose 1 stacks.
- Your primary stat is increased by 384 while you are above 50% health. You take 15% increased damage while below 20% health.
Battle of Dazar'alor also includes many flavor items with unique procs or bonuses, reflecting the personality of their related boss.
from Lady Jaina Proudmoore.
(2) Set: Your autoattacks are tinged with the rime of the high seas, dealing 231 Frost damage to your target and reducing their movement speed by 10% for 4 sec.
from King Rastakhan and
from Conclave of the Chosen.
(2) Set: Your primary stat is increased by 150 while you are in Zuldazar.
In addition to set bonuses, some items in this raid have unique effects.
- Your attacks have a chance to fire a Buster Shot dealing 4,919 Nature damage. Replaces secondary stats.
- Lessens the effects of
while battling Lady Jaina Proudmoore.
Pry a gem from the crown. (20 Hr Cooldown)
Find out what the gems do by
- Increases your Kul Tiran or Zandalari Engineering by 5.
- You move 20% faster while piloting a mount created by an Engineer. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
- Looting gold increases your movement speed by 30% for 6 sec.
- Use: Fly to a nearby Totem of Pa’ku. Only usable outdoors in Dazar’alor. (20 Min Cooldown)
Curious what Battle of Dazar'alor armor and weapons look like for transmog? We've made a separate
Battle of Dazar'alor Transmog Post
highlighting all the Bwonsamdi-themed armor, including unique Mythic variants, and the distinctive Opulence crowns (
). The Dazar'alor weapons are also notable as they reflect the lore of the boss--for example, Rastakhan drops his weapon
while Jaina rewards her father's weapon
Did you enjoy this news article? Receive instant notifications when the latest news is published through the
Wowhead Discord Webhook
and join the community with Wowhead's
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]