- Healing abilities and spells which automatically pick targets now follow consistent rules for targetting logic. Targets with lower % health will be preferred, and players are weighted more heavily than pets.
- Players with full health no longer count towards the cap for area-of-effect healing abilities and spells.
- The following summoned pets/totems will now chain cast their spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
- 德鲁伊: (Balance, Restoration), (Symbiosis)
- 法师: 镜像, 召唤水元素
- 萨满祭司: 灼热图腾
- 术士: Doomguard, Terrorguard,
末日突降 now requires the Death Knight to be in 死亡脚步 to activate the effect that causes 凋零缠绕 to cost no Runic Power.
- Item Sets
PvP 2-piece set bonus has been redesigned. Using now causes the Hunter's PvP Power to increase by 800 for 6 seconds.
飞镖投掷 now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.
New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10% for 6 seconds after is triggered.
恶魔传送门 cast time has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds, and can now be attacked and killed by enemy players. Each gateway has 50% of the summoning Warlock's health, and 100% of their resilience.
- Creatures that are Level-90 and above now have a chance to drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- Rare spawns in Pandaria (except Zandalari Warscouts, and Zandalari Warbringers) and bosses in Battlefield: Barrens will now always drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- Bonus damage has been added to many basic abilities, at the cost of slightly reduced accuracy.
Check out Pet Battle Accuracy Changes in Patch 5.3 for additional details.
now deals 20% less damage.狩猎小队
now has an increased cooldown of 4 rounds, up from 3 rounds.Battle Pets
Battle Pet Quests
- 泰达希尔树苗, 枯萎的树人, and 红玉树苗’s Shell Shield has been replaced with a new ability: Ironbark.
- All Pet Battle daily quests on Pandaria, Beasts of Fable and Spirit Tamer quests will now award experience, 勇气点数, and 次级好运护符.
- All Pet Battle quests will now award experience.
- Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 45%, up from 30%.
- PvP Power bonus to healing are now based on class and specialization.
Healing specializations receives a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, and Shamans receives a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receives a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Two new purchasable items using 长者的好运符 have been added to the quartermasters on the 雷神岛.
An Empty Supply Crate that can be placed and jumped on in the Troves of the Thunder King.
- Excess 长者的好运符 can be used to purchase an 魔法藏品/Sunreaver Bounty.