Yet another new Alpha build is on its way, hopefully today. More new and revised things are available to test: Class Status
– We’re continuing to iterate on our class abilities and talents, based on testing and feedback. This build has many revisions scattered around the classes, but here are some highlights:
- Retribution Paladins – Several talents have been revised.
- Enhancement Shamans – Many talents have been revised. We also revised some of their baseline abilities, and passives.
- Elemental Shamans – Many talents have been revised. We also revised some of their baseline abilities, and passives.
- Guardian Druids – Their core offensive combat abilities have received significant changes. Hopefully this should create more engaging gameplay.
- Blood Death Knights – Many talents have been revised. We also revised some of their baseline abilities.
- Subtlety Rogues – We’ve significantly revised their core combat abilities. We’ve also tweaked what abilities each spec has.
- Marksmanship Hunters – Several talents have been revised.
- Survival Hunters – Several talents have been revised.
- Discipline Priest – We revised some baseline abilities.
– We continue to tweak the health levels of creatures in Legion. In this build, creature health has been raised, because combat times were generally too short. Feedback on whether creatures take too long or too little time to kill is valuable, as well as how sparsely or densely populated with creatures the world is. Be sure to mention specific locations when giving feedback on this!
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419964239