Lore New Feature: T.I.N.D.R. Box
New Master Looting Options
- Upgrade your level 100 Followers with this new item and allow them to search for true love!
- Read more on this upcoming feature in our recent announcement.
- To alleviate social issues related to the Master Looter functionality, we've expanded the option to offer four distinct choices:
- As the Submissive Looter, you'll sign a contract with your raid allowing you to explore your boss-killing desires safely, with due respect and regard for one's needs, one's limits, and one's well-being.
- Per the contract, you'll be given whatever loot the rest of the raid decides you get, and say thank you. Raid members can decide whether they like the gear you're already wearing and, if not, demand that you disenchant it.
- A new Safe Word option can be set through your Battle.net account settings that immediately ends the raid upon entering it into chat.
Passive Aggressive Looter
- The Raid Leader agrees to divvy up loot more or less fairly, but will make catty comments about how this raid group will give loot to "just anyone."
- Note: This setting will also auto-whisper raid members as they join that if they don't like it, they can lead their own raid.
Warcraft: The Movie: The Game: The Movie
- No different than Master Looter, but everyone keeps asking for it, so here you go. Knock yourselves out.
- In a world with noble warriors, spirit healers, and arcane powers, a movie industry is brewing. Catch your favorite Warcraft characters acting as other Warcraft characters in a fictional world within a fictional world in Warcraft: The Movie: The Game: The Movie.