Is collected from the NPC
When talking to him, you get 3 prompts to lead to being turned into a Ardenmoth. Grab the Fae Net lying against the table to the right of him. Will have to go to Val'sharah and use the net on Vale Flitter to get the Glowing Moth buff. Go back to Droman and he will give you the technique
that's next to
, go to val'sharah and use the net on
until you get the
buff. After that just talk to Droman again and you'll be able to get the mark
If you or someone you know has the battle pet "Vale Flitter" it will work and you will not have to make the trip to Val'Shara
Edit: Using the net on the battle pet or the critter is not a 100% chance. It took me 5 tries to get the buff.
You have 20 minutes after you find a Vale Flitter that gives you the buff to get back to Droman. It took 3 minutes to get from Ring of Fates hearthstone back to the NPC. There will be an option to give the moth. Click it. And receive the technique.
1. I did this with LVL 1 inscription
2. I got the buff from the critter version, not the battle pet one.
3. I found loads of them around 61.78
4. Even though the net you pick up doesn't look like it's a usable item it is, just target the critter and press it once.
5. It took a few tries as I was confused when I kept getting a debuff saying "you feel silly" just keep trying and it will work.
6. You have 20 mins to get back to the NPC so try to use your hs for that.
7. This one isn't a recipe it just gets learned straight into your inscription.
I'm not sure you can use it on battle pet version but for me worked on Vale Flitters critters: there's a group of them flying around a bush at /way 60 77
I tried repeatedly to catch my Vale Flitter battle pet and it did not work. Ended up using Dalaran hearthstone and going to Val'Shara to use the net on a critter at 60, 77.
I used it on my Vale Flitter battle pet as soon as I picked up the Fae Net and it worked first go. Perhaps it's been hotfixed.
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our