Do not taunt Happy Fun Rock
it is destroyed if the catcher has no free space....learned that the hard way...
So uhm, it says this item was changed in patch 2.4...
what was changed?
Warning: Do NOT throw this to a player if they have no free back space, i repeat: Do not throw it!
As Cashewboy has pointed out, it will be destroyed
It's all fun and games until someone loses some teeth.
I like throwing these things at people who are AFK. It's a fairly obscure item from a dungeon that's not run much anymore, so most have no idea what they are or where they came from. I rarely stick around to see my victims' reactions, but when I do it's always bewilderment. Sadly, few of them get
I just wish I could toss them (and the
Perfect for throwing to your guildmate at a Vashj pull, right after they had to make bag space for a core.
This is a reference to a classic (1990ish) Saturday Night Live commercial skit for "Happy Fun Ball" -
view the skit here
lol i got 1 of these no1 knew wer i got it sold 1 for 15g
For those that wish to collect these sorts of throwing items, here are some others for you:
Voodoo Skull (ZA drop)
Heavy Leather Ball (LWing)
Paper Flying Machine (TCG reward)
You actually can throw these to people of the opposite faction if you have a priest Mind Control them and then toss it at them. It was rather amusing actually tossing it between horde and alliance outside Shat one night.
Interesting but often overlooked fact, this item only stacks to 4, not 5 or 10 or 20 as you might have expected.
Let's have a super happy phun thyme!
does anybody here actually have a working link, that works now? and works for people in UK/great britan?
These are all of the warnings for Happy Fun Rock:
* The elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Rock.
* Caution: Happy Fun Rock may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
* Happy Fun Rock contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
* Do not use Happy Fun Rock on concrete.
* Discontinue use of Happy Fun Rock if any of the following occurs:
- tingling in extremities
- loss of balance or coordination
- slurred speech
- temporary blindness
- profuse sweating
- heart palpitations
* If Happy Fun Rock begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
* Happy Fun Rock may stick to certain types of skin.
* When not in use, Happy Fun Rock should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration.
* Ingredients of Happy Fun Rock include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Azeroth, presumably from the Outlands.
* Happy Fun Rock has been shipped to our troops in Elwynn Forest and is being dropped by our wyverns on Stormwind.
* Do not taunt Happy Fun Rock.
* Happy Fun Rock comes with a soulbound warranty.
Happy Fun Rock. Accept No Substitutes!
Side affects may include, but are not limited to: Burning, itching, bleeding, invisibility, and becoming a furbolg.
Happy fun rock meal, full of rocky goodness!
this item always reminds me of a question i ask myself everyday... Why doesn't anyone play wow for fun anymore no one can ever take a joke these times:(
This happy rock stacks to 4 instead of 5 or 10 like the majority of other stackable items, kind of odd.
This is one of those fun things that my guild does. We go into ally cities and play tag.
Note well if you're on a carebear server: Throwing this at a player who is flagged for PvP will flag you for PvP.
It's happy and funnier than your average rock or stone.
Hi! I'm Troy McClure, aka Lionel Hutz, aka Miguel Sanchez, aka Dr. Nguyen Van Falk.
Will it blend? :O
traditionally played with by the mason's guild in stormwind
Fellow Happy Fun Rock farmers: this item used to drop from the ogres outside of Dire Maul, but now drop only inside of Dire Maul North. Don't be like me and waste time killing the ones outside the instance!
If this didn't come out first I'd say this was inspired by the Dodge Rock.
Shifty Hands: A Guide to Pickpocketing
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our