Got this in Taza HM on my Outlaw rogue.
Stats are the following:
: 6,837 fire damage
Equipped it instead of
(229), what would typically amount to roughly 4% of my damage, while
(229) is roughly 5% give or take.
The new trinket is almost 9% single target. but appears to be somewhat on par with
when it comes to AoE. Though description says "explode", there is no actual AoE. Not sure if it worked with Flurry.
I would suppose, an additional advantage of
is its inability to miss.
Edit: Also noticed that average damage per proc was, in fact, 8,6k and not 6.8k as per tooltip. It can also proc as critical for 13.2k.
Overall, looks like an amazing trinket to me!
Update after some testing:
1. Does NOT spread with AoE (ie:
2. Tooltip is misleading. Dot lasts 13 seconds.
Upon reaching 3 stacks, it detonates, however, if not reached 3 stacks, it will still detonate
3. IMHO, for best use in AoE scenario, apply a stack into mob X, then switch to mob Y. If you think target will live for another ~13 seconds, it will work better than trying to reach 3 stacks.
4. Stack seems to apply anywhere between 6-20 seconds - so it can still "fall off" with 2 stacks, hence lasting full duration before trigger.
Also, got "lucky" in Plaguefall and got
@236. It was worse by quite a margin (~3% less than Sack in overall damage after M10 test run. It was also less damage than Phial)
This trinket was proccing off of added spell effects and procs. This was nerfed in a hotfix on July 30th, 2021.
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our